Years later

hahaha...
I was supposed to update yesterday 🤪.
ALSO heartbeat is it👏 I cried so hard.
-💋g.h
                      ——- 2 years later ——

Lots has happened over time. The Nightwalkers and Shadow Dragons became one, they were now know as the Night Dragons, yes simple but efficient. They all agreed into making Namjoon the leader, as he proved to be the most skilled and it was an obvious choice. Taehyung and Jungkook has become official along with a few other couples in the group.

Jennie woke up after about 6 months of being in a coma. It was a tough time for Taehyung seeing his sister in such a state, but with Jungkook, the kids and his new friends, he was able to get through it.

He had also found out about his mother's absence during his childhood. When Taehyung was little, his father began to act different. Every night he was sexually assault his mother, until it got to a point where she was ready to leave with the children. Taehyung's father wasn't happy and decided to lock up their mother. He obviously told the kids that she had ran away and left them behind when she found out she was "sick".

While Taehyung was out doing dirty work for his father, his father was in the abandon building he kept his mother locked away in. Due to the constant rape she had gone through, her mind began to turn blank, she no longer felt emotions, nor was she capable of having child. It wasn't until she was reunited with her children, when she began to open up.

Upon Jennie waking up, Lisa talked with Taehyung about moving the children somewhere else as they deserved to live a happy life. Taehyung refused to let them go, and it caused an argument between the two.

After taking time to talk it out with not only the rest of the members, but the children as well. They all came to the agreement that they would train the children and they would decide whether they wanted to leave once they were adults. This way, if they did chose to leave, they could be equipped with knowledge of any danger were to face them.

Following that, Ji-yo wanted another chance of nurturing a young child. She decided that she would adopt Soobin, and make him part of their family. This sparked ideas to the rest of the members. Seokjin was able to convince Namjoon in adopting Beomgyu and making him their own son. Jimin became the guardian of Yeonjun, Jackson and Yugyeom became lovers and took in Taehyun. Lastly, Hoseok and Yoongi became guardians of Huening Kai.

This made Taehyung a bit sad, but his worry didn't last long as he became pregnant with his own child. Of course with the father being Jungkook.
(A/n: this was a part of the story I struggled with as I was unsure whether not to include mpeg or not. If you don't like it I'm sorry, and pretend he just adopted.)

The 9 month of his pregnancy (a/n: or process of adoption whatever you like.) was another challenge, but both fathers got through it together. They ended up having (a/n:or getting) a little girl who they named Jiwoo
(a/n: random name it's no one in particular.)

She was a fast learner, and by age the time she was one she was walking and saying a couple of phrases. She referred to Taehyung as papa, and Jungkook as dad. With the help of Jiwoo, Jungkook  purposed to Taehyung who said yes after crying for a solid 10 minutes. Everyone cheered for the two and life was good.

On the day of the wedding things flowed by smoothly. Sungwoo, Woojin, Kuanlin, and Daniel were Jungkook's best men, as Jennie, Rose, Lisa and Jisoo were there for Taehyung. The children helped little Jiwoo throw flowers of the floor to make a pathway for Tae towards Jungkook. Taehyung wore a white dress as he felt comfortable in it, and Jungkook wore a black tuxedo. Their vows lead to many tears and cheering. When both finally said "I do" the room filled with claps and cheers as to two kissed.

When the two pulled away Jungkook took the time and leaned into Taehyung's war before whispering, "Can't wait to see what I have waiting for you during our honeymoon." To which Taehyung turned bright red.
.
.
.
.
—-
Yeah okay so it kinda sucked and rushed, plus wasn't as long as I would prefer it, but I did start to get lazy towards the end. Last part out tomorrow (I hope). I will explain the ending of everyone in the group in the last chapter and couples etc. as of now thank you to all who have supported my first book and I promise to get better in writing and updating time! 😔💜
Don't forget to vote and follow 💕
-💋g.h