Honeymoon

Sorry for the wait! Last chapter!
-💋g.h
—-

The gathering after the party was relaxing. It was simply the Night Dragons sitting around a bond fire talking amongst themselves.

Taehyung assumes it must have been due to all the wedding planning or taking care of Jiwoo, but Taehyung wasn't aware of what was going on in his new family's lives.

Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo, and Rose were all planning on a trip to Japan in a couple of days to bond and they even decided to take Ji-yo as well. Meanwhile Soobin was to stay will the Namjoon couple while they were away to which they all had no problems with.

Jimin and Sungwoon were now dating for a couple of weeks now and they had a stable relationship. Jimin had been feeling left out and started spending time with Yeonjun. However, Sungwoon and Yeonjun become close for their love of movies and soon enough all three would binge on food while watching films. One day, Yeonjun fell asleep and Jimin went to put him to bed. When he returned to Sungwoon the two talked and so enough both revealed their feelings for each other which led to them agreeing on to start dating. They both fell in love with being father figures to Yeonjun even though both of them were young and still had much to learn.

The Namjoon couple still remained totally whipped for their son Beomgyu. Seokjin and Beomgyu loved cooking and baking. Seokjin liked teaching Beomgyu new recipes and having Namjoon try. Sometimes, Namjoon would join in and it would always led to Namjoon breaking or burning something to which Seokjin would yell out him to get out the kitchen. This left a giggly Beomgyu laughing at his two crazy parents.

  Jihoon and Kuanlin always had a thing for each other from the moment they first met. One day Jungkook has assigned them to go out with Woojin and Daehwi to go pick up some groceries. The two were told by Woojin to pick up some cereal. When they arrived to the aisle they could decide whether or not to get Fruit loops or Lucky charms. Kaunlin agrued that Fruit loops tasted better, to which Jihoon fires back they all taste the same. Eventually they decided to get both. That day both felt their hearts beating a bit faster when they were together. They avoided each other at all cost and it didn't go unnoticed by their friends Woojin and Daehwi. The two decided to push the two others into a closet and lock it. They told them to finally admit their feelings or else they wouldn't be let out and then they left.  After a while the two finally talked it out and shared a small kiss. They tried calling for the others but it had seemed that they were forgotten. When the other two finally remembered they found Jihoon and Kuanlin both cuddled in the corner sleeping in each other's arms.

  Woojin and Daehwi had gotten closer by trying to help their two friends finally admit to their feelings. The reason they had taken so long in releasing their friends from the closet was because they two admitted their feelings. Nevertheless, Woojin and Daehwi has gotten scolded that day by Jihoon and Kuanlin.

Jackson and Yugyeom lived a quiet life with Taehyun. The small child had found a love for ice cream. They liked strolling through parks or just heading down to the beach. Taehyun has taken an interesting in training alongside his dads and was fascinated by how they worked.
Even though Yugyeom was against with Taehyun training with such sharp objects at a young age, Jackson was able to ensure him they would be right there if anything would to go wrong. It made both males happy knowing they had their own little family.

Seongwoo and Daniel were full of adventure. They had a soft spot for each other and were serious only when needed. They loved going out to the woods a hiking. They would sometimes spend days out in the wild just exploring. They knew that they weren't ready for any responsibility of a child, but they hoped one day they couple become parents. However they pushed that thought aside and enjoyed each other's presence for the time being.