🐯+🐰 pt.2

Okay okay, I can explain! My WiFi was taken down and I was without it for about 6 days! I'm sorry, but the only times I was able to write was during school, but even then I felt as if I couldn't bring full potential to the chapter. Sorry for the wait, but my updating schedule will continue!
-💋
——

No one's POV.

The assassins walked into the club once again. They showed security their fake ids, as to prevent getting recognized.They greeted the security at the door and once again slipped through the metal detector. Taehyung placed his earpiece and walked in, arms link with Jennie. Seongwoo walked far behind and walked over to the bar. Once Taehyung and Jennie walked onto the dance floor, they broke apart and Taehyung went over to sit in a corner. Jennie began to dance with a rather drunk man.
"Hello, V? Jennie? Seongwoo? Jimin? Can you hear?"
"We can hear go ahead." Seongwoo responded as he ordered a drink.

"I've gotten into the cameras. To the left of you V, there is 2 possible delinquents. To the right of you Jennie, there is a man and women dancing in red that have something in their clothes. Seongwoo bartender, so watch out for the drink."
Taehyung looked to his left, and as expected he spotted the two people Jihoon was referring to. He played off his staring causally, but frozen when he met eyes with a certain male.

Jungkook watched as Taehyung froze and a smirk was brought to his face. He got up from the couches he was sitting at and walked to Taehyung.

"Ah, so we meet again."
"Looks like it, I have business so please leave me alone."
Taehyung got up from his spot and was going to relocate, but he felt something or rather someone grabbed his wrist. Jungkook pulled Taehyung to the dance floor and pulled him close.

Taehyung being uncomfortable tried to get out of his grip without being to suspicious. Jennie took notice of Taehyung's situation and got off of the man she was dancing with and relocated to a more open area.
Jennie went up to one of the pair of men that were near Taehyung earlier and convinced them to follow her somewhere more private.
The second they all passed the corner, Jennie's swiftly pulled out her gun and shot both men dead on. Her silencer on the gun prevented anyone from hearing and she walked out of the hall and back to the couple on the dance floor. She noticed Jimin already talking to the other couple Jihoon was talking about and saw him walk out with them. "Nice job Jennie, your clear for the west halls." Jihoon spoke.

Seongwoo on the other hand noticed his drink a bit more frizzy than it should be. He also took notice of the bartender staring at his neck. That's when he remembered the Night Walker mark he had on his neck. He raised the drink to his mouth a pretended to drink, but instead he took the opportunity to smell.

He took note that the drug was most likely used for sexual uses. After about a minute or two, Seongwoo pretended to be a bit sleepy and walked clumsy to the bartender. The other male lend Seongwoo out and then Seongwoo was quick to pull out his knife and hold it to the delinquent's neck.

Meanwhile, Jungkook began to whisper in Taehyung's ear, take note of his ear piece. He pulled out the small object and dropped it to the ground, just before stepping on it. Jungkook shoved his hand in his pocket and pressed a botton on a small controller.

Then just like that, Jihoon no longer had control of the cameras, or the ear pieces. Worry began to fill Jin's face as he always fears missions, no matter how small. Lisa in the back seat rubbed Jin's back in reassurance that everything was okay.

Back inside, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's small waist and pulled him even closer, whispering in his ear.
"You have no idea how much I've been thinking about our night. Don't you think we should try it again?"

Taehyung felt his body shake in both worry and excitement. He was confused as to why he didn't care at the moment to what the Mad Bunny was referring to. He just knew he had been thinking about the man that had visited him in the night a while ago.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung wrist and they walked out of the crowd into a quieter room. Jungkook had figured he would run into Taehyung once again and it was another reason of why he decided to just come on the mission.

They entered the room and Jungkook closed the door behind him and slowly walked up to Taehyung, who had been walking back the closer Jungkook got. Taehyung fell onto a soft material and Jungkook slowly crawled on top of him.
"Let our fun begin." Jungkook said with a wide smirk. Taehyung felt his heart beating fast and his hand began to sweat.
"What am I doing?"