🐯+🐰pt.3

Private room ^^
M ⚠️

_____

"What am I doing?" Taehyung thought to himself. He felt as if he was in a battle with his own thoughts.

The time he had been away from the Mad Bunny, he was in a mix of emotions. But then again, he loved the way the male in front of him held him. He was scared of breaking down again, but he wanted to feel safe.

Taehyung in a quick motion pulled the male in front of him in for a heated kiss. Jungkook was surprised, but quickly kissed back. He hadn't expected Taehyung to kiss him.

The kiss was messy and sloppy, Jungkook and Taehyung fought for dominance, but obviously Jungkook was quick to win. Their tongues moved together and their lips smacked each other. Jungkook took his time in searching Taehyung mouth with his tongue.

They pulled away for only a second and then connected again. Taehyung began to whine as he felt Jungkook biting and pulling his bottom lip. A small sound that still made Jungkook so turned on.

Oxygen was still a necessity to living, so the two pulled apart and were attached by a string of saliva connecting both of their lips together.
Taehyung stared into the Mad Bunny's eyes and spoke rather seriously, "I want to know your name."
"And what good would a name do you as all you need to know is to call me daddy?" Jungkook said with confidence.

Taehyung felt heat rush on his face, going all the way up to his ears. Jungkook took the opportunity to leave trails of hickeys along Taehyung now bare neck. Jungkook places his hands on Taehyung small waist. He sucked hard in Taehyung's sweet spots that he had learned about during their last encounter.

Taehyung began to squirm which ended up with a slap on his thigh. Taehyung helped and Jungkook chuckled into his neck.
"Jungkook."
"What?" Taehyung replied confused.
"My name, it's Jungkook." The other answered.
Before Taehyung could even answer, Jungkook started to slid his skirt down. Both of their shirts were thrown off as well. Jungkook started down and notice the cute black panties Taehyung was wearing. Jungkook also didn't fail to miss Tae's obvious bulge that was now visable through the lace fabric.

Taehyung started to feel uneasy about the males staring, but he also felt special. Taehyung moaned as he felt Jungkook sucking in his neck, he knew there would be marks by the end of their meeting, but didn't mind. Jungkook staring kissing down the smaller male's stomach which caused him to swirm.

Jungkook slid his hands down to Tae's ass and began to kneed the soft yet plum flesh. Jungkook then got off of Taehyung and sat down. He looked at Taehyung in the eyes and pointed down to his own bulge and said "suck."

Taehyung was a bit hesitant but complied. He slowly moved closer to Jungkook, and his hands made their way over to Jungkook's belt.
With shaky hands, Tae started to unbuckle Jungkook's belt and then pulled down not his pants and boxers. Taehyung was still shocked over Jungkook's size and could feel Jungkook staring down at him.
"What's wrong." Jungkook asked I'm a rather concerned voice, which shocked the both of them.
"N- no I-it's nothing I-I just-."
"You've given a blowjob before right?"
Taehyung could feel his face turning bright red for the nth time.
"Well- not really, l-like I s-said I've never bottom b-before, and n-never really cared about the p-person I had s-sex with."
Taehyung met eyes with Jungkook and was quick to regret it as Jungkook's eyes held a lustful yet dark stare in them.

"Well I'm going to change that." Jungkook stated and pushed Taehyung back down on his back. He pulled Taehyung's panties off, which made shy away and close his legs.

Jungkook eased them apart and place his face right above Taehyung's member. Jungkook didn't hesitate to start licking the tip which was already leaking pre-cum.
"Look at that, I haven't even done anything yet." Taehyung wanted to close his legs so badly but tried his best not to. Taehyung moaned as he felt his member be engulfed by Jungkook's warm mouth.
"Ah-Jung-"
SLAP-
"DADDY!"
Jungkook bopped his head up and down Taehyung cock and swirled his tongue when he got to the top. Jungkook didn't forget to lick up from Taehyung's veins, which drove him crazy. Jungkook also felt on cloud 9, just by the sounds of the whimpering boy. "D-daddy- I'm close." Taehyung whispered out.

Jungkook took the opportunity to stop sucking and pull away with a 'pop' sound.
He tuned Taehyung over on all fours and pushed his back to the bed, this resulted in his ass being in the air right in front on Jungkook.
Jungkook kissed both on Taehyung's cheeks before sliding his tongue to his pink hole. Taehyung kept on squirming which result in another slap to the thigh. He licked around the rim and Taehyung let out a needy moan. "Please- do something!"
Jungkook slid his tongue in and out of Taehyung's clenching hole and began to tongue fuck him.
"Ah-ah~"
By this point Taehyung was panting.
"I'm- I-." Jungkook pulled away and took a firm grip onto Taehyung's member; rejecting his orgasm. Taehyung let out a moan of both pain and needy.
"Oh no you don't, not until daddy is down with you."

Jungkook sat down in a seated positions and looked at Taehyng who knew what he wanted. Taehyung this time wasn't so hesitant and was quick to grab Jungkook's member and began to pump. He then started to suck the same way as Jungkook was doing to him a few minutes prior.

What Taehyung didn't expect was for a finger to slip into his hole and start moving. The action caused Taehyung to pull away and whimper. "Ah~ k-keep going!"
Jungkook slid his finger out and then applied more lube befor sliding in 2 more fingers.
Taehyung moans were filling up the private room, but luckily for them, the room were also soundproof.

Once Jungkook thought Taehyung was stretched out enough, he pulled his fingers out and laid down and move Taehyung so that the grey hair male was on top, straddling him. Jungkook applies a bit more lube and place Taehyung right above his cock.

Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes.
"You ready?"
Silence and then a nod.
——-
Damn I really didn't want 4 parts but I guess there will be.
Anyways!
Don't forget to vote and follow! Also comment I would love to be able to get your guys feedback!
Furthermore!
Thoughts on me uploading every other/ 2 day? Lastly feel free to point out any spelling mistakes as yes, you guessed it! I didn't proof read.
-💋