I don't know 🐯

V's outfit ^^^
——-

Taehyung stared into the mad bunny's eyes. He panicked. He pushed him off of his body and grabbed his things before throwing the smoke bomb. In seconds the room was filled with a huge cloud of smoke.Taehyung quickly ran out the door and hopped into the car where Jackson and Seongwoo were waiting for him. They drove off and headed back to Seoul.

Taehyung spoke to the others through the earpieces, "Good job everyone, mission was a success." They arrived to Seoul in less than and hour as Jackson knew all the shortcuts. Once they arrived to their base, Taehyung went over to Jimin's car and spoke with him. "I'm quiet tired, please lock up the target and I'll deal with him in the morning." Jimin nodded  "If you don't mine me asking, what took so long to get out. Usually it takes you seconds to take down someone." Tae chuckled, "I don't know, I guess this one was more advanced than the rest." Jimin understood, and bowed before taking  the man away. "V, I'll start his profile as soon as possible." Jihoon spoke.

  Taehyung nodded and made his way up to his room. His room was mostly red, he liked the color as it represented so much. He walked into his bathroom and looked in the mirror. His skirt was ripped and his shirt dirty, he sighed and hopped into the shower before changing into his pajamas. He wore a basic white tank top, and some cute pink velvet shorts. He slipped into bed and fell asleep, thinking about the bunny masked man.

Tae was resting peacefully, but it wasn't until Taehyung felt a hand over his mouth and before he could swing his pocket knife he had near his bed, the figure restricted his movement with their weight.

"Hello, baby boy."

—-
Hello! I'm sorry for spelling errors or confusion in this chapter. I'm writing this at 5am and I'm still tired. I'll edit the mistakes later. Don't forget to follow and vote! 💜
-💋