Work together? 🐰

——

I drove as fast I could. Taehyung right by my side. We headed to the base, Namjoon on the phone. "What is going on!" I scream. "Daniel was training with the kids, something hit him from behind. When he woke up, the kids were gone." I could feel the adrenaline in my body surge. I remember when they were so small. I remember seeing them when I first arrived. I trained along side them.

We arrived and quickly ran out of the car. Taehyung had no hesitation, and ran right inside. Hoseok and Yoongi who were right near the entrance instinctively pulled out their weapons towards the stranger. I ran in front of Taehyung and blocked their target. "He's with me!" I said. I turned back to Taehyung who was unfazed. "Who is he?" Hoseok asked. "I'll explain that later, where is Namjoon?" Yoongi walked forward. "Over there, we are all waiting for you." He said pointing to Namjoon's office.

I took Taehyung by the hand and walked in. Jisoo and Rose appeared confused as they talked. Kaulin was checking cameras with Daehwi. Daniel and Yugyeom were both talking with Namjoon. They all stopped and looked at me, and then at the intertwined hands of Taehyung and I. I felt Taehyung's hand grip tighten. "You fucking bastard!" Taehyung yelled at Namjoon. He slipped passed my grip and ran up to Namjoon, knife in hand. "Taehyung no!" I yelled after him. Daniel and Yugyeom were quick to try to grip Taehyung, but slipped away and passed them.

"Taehyungie!" Everything stopped. Taehyung looked for the voice of the person. Taehyung stared at the short male. "Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung dropped his knife and ran into the male's arms. Taehyung sobbed. "I lost them!" He cried. "They're gone!" Yoongi patted Taehyung's head. "It's okay bud." He whispered. Jungkook walked over to Taehyung and took him away from Yoongi. Taehyung immediately clung onto Jungkook.

"What is the meaning of all of this Jungkook" Namjoon asked in a serious voice. "T-this is V." Jungkook said hesitantly. The second the name passed his lips everyone took a hold of their weapons and ran towards Taehyung who was still in shock. Jungkook and Yoongi were quick to block everyone. "Wait wait! I can explain!" Jungkook said. "What is he doing here! All this time you were away, was it to go to him! Every time you snuck out! It was to go see him! Was it to tell him our goals! Was he just using you! Why!" Namjoon yelled. "No! It's not like that! I promise!"

Taehyung spoke up. "Where are they?" Yoongi turned back. "Who?" "Yeonjun and Soobin." Taehyung cried out. "They're not here, we just lost out trainees and well." Daniel passed a paper to Yoongi who gave it to Taehyung. It was the same note that was left in the base of the Nightwalkers, expect it was signed with V's signature. "I-I never." Jungkook replied "That's impossible for them to have done anything, I was with him the entire time, I would have noticed."

"I got something!" Daehwi yelled. They all rushed to the computers. A masked man appeared, what shocked them all, was the trainees, just following them." Then all the cameras went black. Taehyung called Jihoon, who confirmed the same kind of footage. Yeonjun and Soobin just followed them. They left without hesitation. Taehyung's heart sank.

Namjoon sighed. "What time was the footage from?" He asked. "It says about 9pm." Woojin replied. "Ours was at 8:42:" Taehyung said. "We'll need to work together." Everyone looked to Namjoon. "Together?" Taehyung answered. "We have less than 72 hours to get them back. We need to work together to get them back. We can use each other's resources, join our groups, do we have a deal?" Taehyung looked down at Namjoon's hand. He can't go on if anything happens to his little ones and will do anything to get them back under his arms. He grabbed Namjoon's hand and shook on it. "We'll work together."
——-

I have no words to how bad this was. Ty for 7k read loves it means a lot. Don't forget to vote and follow :) 💜