Kabanata 8

Kabanata 8

IT WAS UNEARTHY, the touch of his lips against mine feels different—it's magical. It lit something inside. ang dilim sa loob ay tila nagliwanag at nabigyang linaw nang mahagkan ko siya. It was soft and gentle. Maingat ang naging kanyang paghalik sa akin na nahulog na ang talukap ng mata ko.

I gently wrapped my arms on his nape and pulled him closer towards me. Every move of his lips makde me breathless and wanting for more.

Nanatiling nakaawang ang labi ko at doon siya nagmulat ng mata at namumungay ito nang hinuli ang akin.

"Follow my lead, honey." he whispered sensually, giving me a teasing peck.

"I-I don't know how," I whispered shyly.

"Just follow me, hmm?" malambing niyang bulong sa labi ko. I slightly nodded, taking a glance at his parted lips before staring at him again.

"P-pero paano? You know, Jer, I can't follow—"

"I want you to part your lips and let me enter," bulong niya at marahang hinaplos ang pisngi ko.

"T-tapos?"

"Your body will know what to do after," aniya sa malambing na tono. "Just kiss me like how you want it, I won't judge, honey." He chuckled.

My cheeks flushed. Hinampas ko ang balikat niya at natawa siya ng bahagya.

"Hindi ako marunong, Ejercito!" I hissed. "Hindi naman ako kagaya mong—"

He shut me up by giving me a kiss again and cocked his head to the side so he could taste me more before moving a bit away.

"Quiet, shhh..." aniya. Umirap ako sa kanya at napangisi siya at umayos ng dukwang sa harapan ko.

"Don't ruin the mood here, Lena." He uttered. "Now, kiss me."

"Wow, bossy!" I tsk-ed and gently cupped his cheek to slightly kissed him on the lips.

"Hmm, alright." he hummed after the kiss as he smiled. "Hon, one more?" hirit pa niya.

Napailing ako at dinampian siya ng halik. This time, he caught my lips for a more sensual and deeper one.

My mouth parted as he entered me and I definitely lost my senses at that moment. I began kissing him back, like it was the most natural thing to me, kissing him, savoring his lips. Claiming it as mine.

Mas yumakap ako sa batok niya at naramdaman ko ang paghapit niya sa baywang ko. We began sucking each other's tongue, making us lost with our own desire and world.

My stomach started clutching as if the butterflies started going out of their pupa and flew inside of me, dancing with their own song. Cheering happily, because finally...after the denial, after wanting to stay in hidden and darkness...finally, they all went out and did the thing they've been always wanting to do, to fly.

He bit my lower lip, pinching my chin a little so I would open my mouth for him and I did. I felt his tongue on mine. I groaned and tried fighting back. Hindi man marunong ay handa ako roon kaya lumaban ako pero hinapo at hinahapong humiwalay at nagtagpong muli ang aming mga tingin.

His eyes are the reflection of a deep blue sea with a glint of happiness from the morning sun and mine was definitely that of the dark sky with the light of shining stars. Because of the light from the post touching his face, the moist on his eyes highlighted more.

"J-Jer," I whispered.

"Yes, hon?" hinanap niya ang mata ko at hinuli ang tingin ko.

"You're an asshole," I spat softly.