chapter three

"well i try to be a good mother at least", kaycee spoke with a giggle coming out at the end of her sentence. "okay. so. i just wanted to ask if you want to talk about the whole father situation? you don't have to! but i'm just intrigued & want to get to know more about you..", sean asked with a blush creeping up on his face because the ending just came out like word vomit.

so kaycee explained the story about gabe & sean listened. he would nod to encourage kaycee to keep going. kaycee could tell he was listening & taking ik the information. some people just listen & it goes in one ear & goes on the next. but she could tell he was filing this information into one of his file cabinets in his head.

kaycee was about to finish her i guess you could say rant about gabe. than there was a knock on the door & serris came in to say, "um kaycee someone is out here to talk to you". which made kaycee confused. she didn't call anyone of importance to her so she didn't know who it was. so she stood up & looked at sean with a look in her eyes saying come with me i'm nervous idk who the hell it is kind of look. which he reciprocated & stood up as well.

the got outside the office & they saw gabe. the last person kaycee wants to see right now. & luckily kaylenna was still in the studio dancing her little heart out.

kaycee stopped in her tracks when she really saw who it was. than she became so angry. just by a look of him. gabe could see the anger in her eyes, it was like a flame that just ignited in the matter of seconds, he wanted that flame to blow. with his crazy ass mind.

"gabriel. i think you need to leave.", kaycee said with a stern voice. & gabe smirked at her trying to tell him what to do. "uhm. well i don't. & i want to see my daughter so i think i'm going to see her!", he said with i guess you would say sass. cause he knew he isn't allowed but. he wanted to see her. who knows what his intentions were. but he needed to see her.

sean tried to step in front of kaycee, but kaycee shook him away & she went straight up to gabe & blocked him from walking into the hallway that has door upon doors to different studios. she held up a hand to his chest for him to stop moving.

"yea i don't know who you think your gonna see but all i know is that you are gonna see your way out of this studio!", kaycee yelled at him which startled sean because he never thought she could ever get this way. but boy was he wrong.

kaycee wasn't facing the studio but she heard a door creak open & then shut shortly after & heard tiny steps towards her. & she knew kaylenna was behind her. kaycee took a deep breath & turned around to sweet kaylenna who has no clue as to whats happening. she bent down to be kaylenna height & len walked up to kaycee & whispered in her ear, "mommy, who is that man? i don't like him. he seems mean.". kaycee chuckled at her daughter & nodded at the statement that kaylenna spoke. "butterfly this is someone who isn't important to us anymore.", kaycee spoke matter of factly. she picked up kaylenna & held her up on her hip & turned to face gabe.

sean was right behind the two girls incase something were to happen cause he couldn't bare to see them hurt any way, shape or form.

"gabriel. meet kaylenna. she is one beautiful, happy, kind, polite, & caring girl. you chose to leave. so continue. no one is stopping you. you wanted to see her. you did. so. bye bye now!", kaycee said & waved her hand goodbye to gabe. as he scoffed at her & held out his arms for kaylenna to go into. & instead of her turning to gabe. she turned to sean & held out her arms so he could take her. which he did. kaycee turned & whispered in sean's ear to go into the farthest studio, play the music really loud, & make sure she forgets about anything thats happening around her. he listens to her & does so.

so its just now kaycee & gabe out in the lobby. serris stayed in the office cause she didn't want to interrupt. "i'm going to see her!", gabe said while trying to shove kaycee out of the way. little does he know she is stronger now since she works out since she can't dance all the time. so he doesn't get far. kaycee then pulls out her phone & calls the police telling them to take him & to bring a restraining order so she can sign it so he can stay away from anyone with the last name rice, lew or anderson. so everyone important to her is safe from him.

when she ends the call she yells at him saying he can't see her she isn't even his there is no documents saying that kaylenna is gabe's but he fights. he slaps kaycee & shoves her to the wall. she gets slammed into the wall & she winced at the pain. he starts to run to the studio they are in but she runs faster & blocks him from the door. she stands between him & the studio door. but that doesn't stop him. he slaps her a second time. harder than the first which makes her fall to the ground. she lets out a quite sob from the pain.

he enters the studio. sean sees that its just him so he picks up kaylenna & makes sure she can't see him to protect her. kaycee during this time stands up still wincing at the pain she is feeling but runs in between gabe & sean. she starts yelling at him to get away but he slaps her for the third time. but this felt like a punch. it might have been but she doesn't remember. she just knows that she was somehow moved out of the way. gabe grabs kaylenna arm & she screams & cries out to stop. he doesn't listen.

sean takes gabe's arm & throws it off of kaylenna. he puts kaylenna down & tell hers to go to serris in his office. in which kaylenna does so. she ran to the door & gabe tries to follow. but doesn't make it to far.

sean tackles him to the ground & hold him down & punches him couple times. gabriel is still fighting with sean but sean knows to stop or he might seriously hurt him. kaycee tries to break them apart but doesn't do to much. they then hear the police sirens. & the run in & go straight to gabriel putting him in handcuffs & brings him to the police car.

a nice police woman walks up to kaycee with the restraining order & tell her to sign which she HAPPILY does so with no hesitation.

once done they leave the studio & kaycee falls to the ground. & sobs. sean immediately runs over to her & hold her while she cries. he whispers in her ear, "he is gone kayc, he can't do anything anymore. you are safe. kaylenna is safe. i will keep you two safe from him, don't worry.". he whispers it in a calm tone to calm her down which it does.

"i'm sorry for that. i didn't know he knew where we were. i'm so sorry you had to see that. i'm so so-," she was cut off by sean bringing her closer to his chest & saying, "don't say sorry. he is the ass who should be saying sorry." he says this & pulls her away from him & cradles her face being careful with the side she got slapped with. "you aren't the one to be apologising so don't worry. okay?", she leans into his hand & sighs "okay. thank you so much. for helping me & kaylenna. i haven't even known you for an hour & i trust you so much. just thank you" while ending her sentence kaycee leaned into sean & wrapped her arms around his neck & hugged him. he reciprocated the hug & wrapped his arms around her waist.

he took a deep breath of her scent & whispered into her ear, "its no problem. don't ever think i won't protect you. its now my duty. i will never let anything happen to you or lenna, kayc. you got that? i'm going to protect you through so much. i never want anything remotely close to that to ever happen okay?". she shivered at his breath on her neck. but she nodded at his words & squeezed him harder. letting happy tears fall. she felt at home in his arms. & she didn't mind it one bit.

after a little they were still on the floor holding each other like the opposite might disappear. they heard the door open & kaycee turned her head towards the door & saw kaylenna. kaycee instantly smiled & kaylenna ran to her mother & embraced her into a hug. kaycee wrapped her arms around the little girls frame & leaned into sean's body. he wrapped his strong arms around the two girls in front of him.

he kissed both of their foreheads. helped them up. once they were both up. kaylenna held her arms up for sean to take which he happily did so. & he held her while she hugged the life out of him. he whispered into her ear, "i'm going to protect both you & your mommy from everything terrible, okay?". kaylenna nodded & hugged tighter earning a chuckle from sean.
———————————————————
an// hope y'all are enjoying this as much as i am with creating it!!!