chapter ten

after their nice nap on the couch. sean woke up first & he checked the time. it was 4:30. so he decided to wake up the sleeping girls on his lap. he played with kaycee's hair & started to hum a song to try to wake her up as easily & nicely he can so she wouldn't be a grump. so he was humming & playing with her hair & her breaths started to become uneven. & she finally opened her eyes & looked around. she was squinting since it was bright since the window was opened. & she groaned at that. he just chuckled at her she looked up & saw him looking down at her. she smiled lightly & asked, "what time is it? & did you sleep too?" he voice still raspy from her slumber. he simply replied, "it is like 4:35. & yea i slept too." his voice groggy as well. she nodded & looked at kaylenna in her arms. she smiled at the young girl & kissed her forehead. & softly said, "butterfly. it's time to wake up. you hungry?". kaylenna slowly woke up & nodded as a response to her being hungry.

kaycee sat up making kaylenna sit up as well. also getting a groan from the girl. kaycee giggled so did sean. sean than spoke up & said, "okay. so. we all need to get ready cause i'm taking you two out to dinner tonight!" kaylenna got excited & jumped onto sean to give him a hug. kaycee smiled at him & stood up giving him a kiss on the top of his head in his hair. she grabbed kaylenna & told her, "alright lets go get ready. wait, where are we going?" sean simply said, "you two are choosing so..., but i need to go get ready to but my clothes are at my hou- crap i didn't drive my car is still at my studio." "take my car. the keys are by the door. just text me when you are coming back!" he stood up & walked over to the two girls. he gave kaylenna a kiss on the head & kaycee a kiss on the lips. big them goodbyes & he was off to his house.

once sean got to his house. he went up to his room. took a quick shower. he got dressed in a simple outfit. some black pants & a black t-shirt. he put on some fake glasses to pull it together. he didn't do anything to his hair. he put on some nikes & texted kaycee.

sean
hey! i am ready just an fyi. text me when you two are close to being done & i will be on my way to pick up you two!!

kaycee
okay!! we are close to being done. aka kaylenna is ready & i am close to being done so just come now!!

sean
alright, love. see you soon.

& sean left to go to her house.

going back to kaycee & kaylenna getting ready instead of sean!

as soon as sean left kaycee took kaylenna to give her a shower & kaycee joined her. once they were both done. kaycee dressed kaylenna in  a romper she had. it was a pale yellow colour. she put her in some sandals that were black & put some product in her hair so it was down with her natural curls.

kaycee then started to get ready. she got dressed into a white tube top & light wash jeans with rips all over. she put on some white nikes. she put some product in her hair as well so it could be naturally down. she started to do simple makeup. aka brush out her eyebrows, she put on a little mascara but not to much, put on a little highlighter on her nose & some lip gloss to give her lips a little sheen. while doing all this she got a message from sean.

sean
hey! i am ready just an fyi. text me when you two are close to being done & i will be on my way to pick up you two!!

kaycee
okay!! we are close to being done. aka kaylenna is ready & i am close to being done so just come now!!

sean
alright, love. see you soon.

she put down her phone & blushed a little from him calling her "love". he made her feel like a little girl again & she loved it.

she ran downstairs & packed her purse. which was a small black backpack. she put in her wallet, lip gloss, phone, charger, & some things for kaylenna. she also put some snack for her in case something happened.

as soon as she finished that she heard the doorbell go off. she opened the door with kaylenna right behind her. she saw sean at the door with flowers in his hands. she couldn't help the little "awe" that came out of her mouth. he giggled & blushed as did she. he handed her the flowers saying, "these are for you &..," he than took out the second bouquet of flowers he hid behind his back. it was a smaller bundle & she squatted down to be kaylenna's height. she emerged from behind her mother & sean said, "these ones are for you, pretty girl." he handed her the flowers. she took them & ran to him engulfing him in a hug. he happily hugged her back. he picked her up & walked into the house. he set her down & she ran to her room to continue doing whatever she was doing. he turned around & saw kaycee in the kitchen cutting the ends of the flowers & putting them into a beautiful vase.

he spoke up & said, "damn. are you perfect or not?! cause. woah. just woah, kayc. you are the most beautiful person i have ever seen!" she blushed & shook her head to hide her blush from behind her curls. while he said all this he looked her up & down continuously slowly walking closer to her. he saw her blush as she put the flowers into the vase. he put his hand into her back pocket making her turn into him facing him. he leaned down & kissed her passionately but kept is short & sweet. she smiled into the kiss making him smile as well. he pulled away & cupped her face with his free hand since his right hand was still in her back pocket holding firmly. he said, "i think you are." she giggled & simply said, "i'm not but thank you still!" he shook his head & said, "i don't think. i know you are perfect." & lowered his head & leaned into her to kiss her. but they got interrupted by someone clearing their throat. he pulled away and looked behind him. he saw kaylenna looking at them. he chuckled & so did kaycee. kaylenna asks, "what were you two doinggg??? i'm hungry lets go pleassseeee!!!" they laughed sean pulled kaycee into a short sweet kiss.

when he pulled away. he ran towards kaylenna making her run away in return. while running away she giggled. once he got ahold of her. he walked back to the kitchen telling kaycee they were ready. she giggled & pulled out her phone to take a picture of the two. she smiled sweetly. & led them out.

they got into the car. sean driving & kaycee in the passenger. he turned & asked, "so where are we going, ladies?" "we should go to carabababas" kaylenna replied making the two olders laugh. "butterfly its carrabba's not carabababas." kaycee replied while laughing. kaylenna simply replied with an, "oh sorry. but can we eat there!" kaycee nodded, "if its okay with sean." she looked at him. he nodded & he started to drive to the restaurant. he had his left hand on the steering wheel while his right hand was on kaycee's thigh absentmindedly drawing shapes into it with his thumb.
——————————————————an// hi guys!! so here is this chapter. the next while be about them at dinner!! hope y'all enjoyed. leave suggestion!!! i love all of them. vote if you wanna. & love y'all💕