chapter twenty

since the last chapter it has been like 2 weeks.

sean was over at kaycee's house. they were just hanging out, kaylenna over at kylie's house cause kylie wanted her. so. kaycee happily obliged.

"baby, do you want anything to eat?" sean asks kaycee & she just nods into his chest. they were cuddling on the couch. "okay well. you have to let me up." he told her & kaycee shook her head no & he chuckles at the girl.

"i'm hungry. but. food can wait because i enjoy cuddles more that food." kaycee says & she gets more comfy into sean. she readjusts her legs so they are more tangled with his. she pushes her face into his neck & the arm that was draped over him in now under his shirt, absentmindedly tracing shapes onto his stomach.

"you are lucky you're cute." he says while he readjusts himself. putting his right hand under her shirt tracing shapes into her back. his left hand puts a strand of hair behind her ear, then places it on her arm that is under his shirt.

"i love you" she says & looks up at him. he smiles & pulls her face to his & kisses her sweetly.

"love you too, baby" he simply states back.

she goes back into her position snuggling more & more into him. he waits for her to get comfy once more & he does the same.

after about 25 minutes sean feels her weight get heavy on him. he looks down & sees her lips slightly parted as she snores lightly. her cheek pressed against his chest making her face all smushed. her hair all over the place. he chuckles lightly trying not to wake her. he shuts his eyes & just listens to her breaths. & he soon falls asleep.

1 hour & 30 minutes later

kaycee wakes up, not really knowing where she is, but all she knows is she is very comfy. she looks up to see sean asleep. his hair messy. his lips full & pink. his cheeks rosey from the heat. she giggles & starts tracing shapes into his stomach again. which seems to do the trick because seconds later he starts moving.

"morning, love" he said to her. his voice raspy, sleep still evident in his voice.

"morning, crazy hair." she tells him. he smiles & chuckles.

"says you!" he exclaims & she nods.

"yea i can't say much can i?" she asks him & he laughs.

"at least you look really fucking cute." he says to her & she blushes.

she repositions herself to where he is still laying down & she is straddling him. he smirks & puts his hands on her waist.

"you look cuter, babe. actually. hot. like the 'messy hair i don't give a shit because i know i'm hot' kind of look. which i don't mind." she tells him her left hand on his chest & her right hand on his cheek.

sean squeezes her hips & smiles. "oh shush." he tells her & she shakes her head no. he smiles & scoffs.

"sorry, babe. no can do." she says smiling at him. she leans down & kisses him. he smiles into the kiss. his hands traveling from her hips to the back of her head. his fingers getting tangles in her hair.

she pulls away & gets off of him. she grabs her phone off of the counter in the kitchen.

"it is 4:15 what do you want for dinner?" she asks him & he shrugs while standing up.

"up to you, love." he says while going into the kitchen & looking for food to make. "chicken & rice?" he asks her with a smile because he knows its her favourite.

"you know that answer, babe. but i'm going to take a quick shower. love you!" she says while giving him a kiss on the cheek & she runs upstairs. he rolls his eyes & gets started on dinner.

after dinner

they make their way to kaycee's room & get ready for bed. once done they flop into bed. kaycee grabbing her phone to check on her social media while sean grabs the remote & turns on 'friends'.

"hey, baby. i have a question for you." he tells her & she hums as a response for him to keeps going. "how would you feel about teaching a class with me?" he asks & she drops her phone & looks at him with a smile plastered on her face.

"really?!" she asks & he nods. she squeals & wraps her arms around his neck & he laughs. "yes! yes! yes! yes! yes!!!" she says into his neck. he laughs.

"yay!!" he says. she pulls away & kisses him. he smiles into the kiss & laughs. she just swallows his laughs.

"i love you" she says to him.

"i love you too, baby." he states back.

they get comfy & fall asleep watching 'friends'.
—————————————————————an// lowkey filler chapter cause i'm not creative. but next chapter gonna be lil crazy soo. yes. but. love yall. vote if you want to.💕