chapter seven

an// continuation of the last chapter sooooo. get ya holy water out & take a swim in it!
———————————————————
after sean licked his finger clean of his juices. he leaned down & kissed her so she could taste herself. she moaned at the action. while doing this he ground his hips into her & she let out a loud moan. & he was still covered.

she was getting frustrated that she couldn't do anything to him. so she used all of her energy & strength & flipped them over. so she was now straddling sean's waist. he was surprised by the action, but making his member even harder. she felt him underneath herself making her feel the pressure in her stomach thats still there from his previous actions towards her.

she started kissing him & exploring his body with her hands. while his hands were places on her ass, grabbing it every once in a while to make her moan into his mouth. she slowly started kissing his cheek to his ear & whispered in it saying, "i don't like the fact that you had the control, mr. so now you sit back & relax." this made him even more aroused & she could tell by the grasp he had on her back end.

she continued her kissing from his his ear down to his neck leaving wet kisses & a hickey here or there. she kissed him all the way down his stomach until she got to his pants. he was still wearing his boxers. she she told him, "strip" & just by her saying that he groaned at it. she was being domestic & he liked it. he never thought she would be like this. but nevertheless he took off his boxers leaving him bare like her. she looked him up & down. smirked at him with fire in her eyes. she nudged him so he was at the edge of the bed so she could kneel down in front of him.

once they were both in position she took ahold of his member with her small hand. he was bigger than she expected but she couldn't say she was complaining. she starting stroking sean & his head already flying back & his jaw on the ground. he knew she hasn't done this in a while. but she was a pro, not even a little rusty. she took the tip of his member into her mouth & slowly started fo bob her head up & down his length. his right hand went straight to her hair & got tangled in her messy curls. & his left hand held him up for support. he was pushed her down on him. he was just holding her head not wanting to hurt her.

he looked down at the brunette who was still bobbing her head up & down him. she felt his gaze & looked at him through her eyelashes. she winked at him then went back to her motions. he moaned at the simple wink his head flying back again. he groaned out a, "fuck, kayc...." making her go down further. her eyes started watering but she didn't mind at all.

she stopped her motion making him look down at her & he whimpered at the loss of contact. she licked all the way up his length making direct eye contact with him. she then took all of him into her mouth & held it as long as she can. pressing her tongue onto the bottom of his shaft. she still made eye contact with him. once she couldn't take it anymore she released him & starting stroking him while standing up.

kaycee straddled sean. his hard member pressed up against her soaking sex. she kissed his lips, then cheek, then ear & whispered, "i'm ready, baby. go hard. i like it rough." she said it so seductively. he instantly grabbed her thighs & flipped them over so he was hovering over her. he leaned down & kissed her & lined up his member to her entrance. he slowly pushed in making her moan & he swallowed her moan into his mouth.

he started off slow. but the the words she spoke came back into his head go hard. i like it rough so he went hard. he pulled himself out almost all the way & slammed himself back into her making her let out a pornographic shriek & moan. he hardened inside her from the sound. her walls clenched around him making him get closer & closer. they were both letting out loud moans not holding any of them back. he evened out his thrusts & she rolled her hips into his thrusts creating a rhythm only they held. she slowly came undone & she released onto him. the releasing of her made him fill her up. he slowly pulled out to let her milk out her orgasm. he fell to the side of her. both of them had sweat lined all over their bodies. & they were both panting from the dance they shared together.

kaycee leaned over & kissed him. she told him she was going to take & shower & he nodded. he decided to clean himself up so he took a shower in the other bathroom. he finished his shower first so he found the linen closet & changed her sheets & threw them into the washer. since she was still in the shower. he went downstairs & started to look through her kitchen to make them some lunch since it was around 12:45pm. he found the ingredients to make them grilled cheeses & a fruit bowl. which makes sense. making it simple for kaylenna when they would eat in. he didn't mind though. he thought it was cute.

halfway through making lunch he felt arms snake around his waist & felt a kiss on his shoulder blade. "what are you making, bubba?" kaycee asked in such a sweet tone. his heart almost melted. he simply replied, "grilled cheese & i'm gonna have some fruit on the side. its all i could find. hahah. kaylenna likes her food simple, huh?" she giggled into his bare back covering her face & then she realised, "oh shit, kaylenna. when the hell is tahani going to drop her off!" she ran to go get her phone & he chuckled at her.

she came back a few minutes later & lunch was done & prepared all on the table. she awed at the sight & sat down next to him. "so when is she coming home?" sean asked kaycee. "oh yeah! tahani is dropping her off soon. she already ate thank god & she is all ready for the day. so haha. that makes one of us out of the three, huh?" she looked down at their attire. sean was clad in only joggers & kaycee was only in his shirt from earlier. he chuckled at her & kissed her softly on the lips. "okay well eat up so it doesn't get cold. & by the time we are done eating & dressed, lenna should be here so were good." he stated matter of factly. she nodded & dug into the food in front of her. she was happy not just with the food. but with the man beside her. she loved him. & its been almost 19 hours since they met. what a world. what a soulmate, she thought.
———————————————————an// okay so two updates one day. wow. i'm proud of myself. but. i hope y'all enjoyed their moment. hope y'all took a swim in holy water. cause i need to. but eh, effort. vote if you wanna. highly appreciated. & leave suggestions & tell me what i should work on!💕💕