chapter four

kaycee watched her daughter hug sean tighter & tighter & just chuckled at the sight. while the two hugged she ran over to serris & embraced her in a hug.

"thank you so much for taking her while he was in here! oh my gosh i'm sorry he came in & tried to take down the damn place," she said with a giggle to make the whole situation light hearted & pulled away from the hug & talked to her face to face. "i didn't know that was going to happen. but thank you so much for taking care of kaylenna when sean & i were talking & when dickhead came in!", she said still chuckling because he was a complete & utter ass so the the nicknames suited him.

serris pulled her in for another hug & whispered, "it was no problem she is an angel. & you make my brother happy so i couldn't be happier to take care of her!". she pulled away from the blush. & kaycee put her head down so her hair can hide the blush creeping up on her face. serris chuckled at the action & rubbed kaycee's arms & said, "you two have known each other for almost an hour & he is so happy around you & so so sooo protective of you two. i have never seen him like this. i like you already!" she said it with a happy tone to earn a giggle from the 24 year old brunette who was acting like she was 16 again. "i think i'm the happiest in this situation." she pointed at the raven haired boy, gesturing out of the two of them. serris giggled & said, "well i'm gonna go finish up some paperwork. but you three have fun!" she spoke a little louder so the two that were having a small conversation in the middle of the studio could hear & they nodded as a response.

once serris walked out of the studio. kaycee walked over to sean & kaylenna & squated down to where she was at the same level as the two. she sat on the back of her ankles. hands on her knees & looked at kaylenna & asked, "len, do you want to go over to auntie ky or auntie T's house tonight for a sleepover?!". kaycee knew the answer half way through the second cause kaylenna was already jumping up & down squealing. "yes mommy!! please please pleaseeeee!!!!". kaycee giggled & spoke out, "let me call & make sure its okay, alright?" "okay mommy. hurry!!!!!", kaylenna said not being able to contain her excitement.

kaycee pulled out her phone & called her sister, kylie, first because she always went to her first. it rang around 4 times than she picked up, "kay kay! what's up sis?" "i was wondering if you could take kaylenna for the night. cause some stuff happened & momma needs a drink!" "what happened? i swear to god if it was shit head i'm going to call the police & file a restraining order on that bitch!" "hahah. don't worry it was, BUT, i filed a restraining order & the police took him to the station. no worried. but can you take her pleaseee!!!" "i'm sorry but hubby is sick & i don't want to get her sick. i'm so sorry & you are explaining everything to me later. okay missy?" "yes ma'am. love you" "love you too. bye bye" "bye bye" than the call ended.

she then clicked on tahani, her best friend & godmother to kaylenna, contact. it rang for about a nanosecond before she picked up, "hey sis! whats up?" "um i was wondering if you could take kaylenna for the night. mom needs a drink after some shit that just happened." "oh hell yea. i can take her & what happened? are you okay? was it gabriel? i swear if it was him, oooohhhhh, i will fight someone!" "hani don't worry. i'm okay-ish. & it was gabe. but i got everything sorted out. i filed a restraining order & he is in the police station right now don't worry." "okay, good, & finally! um. where are you guys cause i can pick her up?" "we are at lew studios i will send you the address" "okay be there soon. hugs & kisses" "love you. bye" "bye byeeee". she ended the call & let out a sigh or relief.

she turned to sean & told him that tahani will br coming to pick up kaylenna. than she earned up the courage & asked him. "uhm sean. uh.. do you want to go get a drink with me?", she was so nervous to ask & sean just chuckled at her, watching as she twiddled her thumbs in her lap. he placed his hand under her chin so she would look up to him & he replied with a sweet kiss. it was nothing crazy but it held so much emotion. she responded by kissing back & smiled after the kiss. he then verbally replied with a sweet, "i was just about to ask if i could come. so that would be a yes from me!" she giggled at him & gave him a peck on the lips.

she stood up & went over to kaylenna. picked her up & placed len on her right hip & told her she was going over to auntie T's & she got so excited.

they walked out of the studio & went up to the front of the lobby. & just in time. tahani pulled up & ran inside to see kaycee holding kaylenna. kaylenna instantly removed herself from kaycee & went straight over to tahani. which earned a giggle from the both of them.

tahani widened her eyes when she saw the red mark on kaycee's face & said, "kaycee caitlin rice, did he do that to you?", kaycee nodded as a response. & told tahani, "don't worry. he would have done worse if it weren't for sean to step in. but i think i'm going to go wash up in the restroom. you two get aquainted," she said & gestured between sean & tahani, "bye i will see you guys in a second" & with that she walked off into the restroom.

while in the restroom she washed off her face with cool water & looked at the mark. she winced when she touched it but it could have been worse. & now he can't do anything so she was okay.

while kaycee walked into the restroom. tahani set down kaylenna & walked up to sean. & gave him a hug. sean, at first, was shocked but he understood what she was feeling & reciprocated the hug. she pulled away & said to him, "thank you for helping her out through whatever happened. i hope you two have fun. call if you need anything. but i'm going to get going so i can get miss thang to bed.".

& if on queue. kaycee walked out of the bathroom. & ran to give tahani a hug goodbye. & kaylenna & hug & kids goodbye. one done bidding her goodbyes. kaylenna ran to sean & hugged him. both tahani & kaycee awed at the sight. but soon enough kaylenna ran to tahani. & those two walked out of the studio.

kaycee turned to sean & told him, "shall we get going?" he responded with a hum & nodded.

they walked out & he asked, "you wanna take my car cause you might drink more? giving the situation." kaycee replied with a, "no. we are taking mine. you will like my car." she put her mouth next to his ear & whispered, "its the tesla. over to your right." she pulled away & saw his eyes widened & run over to the car & chuckled to herself & thought this oughta be fun innit. she walked over to her car got in & started it & they drive to lina's a quaint little bar by her place.

———————————————————
an// here is chapter four!! i decided just to make this a whole story. i didnt think i was going to get this far but i already have a lot of chapters planned so get ready for a lot of chapters!!! vote if ya like. you don't have to. but. its nice. leave some suggestions that you would want yo see it the next chapters!! & comment what you think of it so far.💕