chapter twenty-one

day of the sean's class

kaycee was on her way to pick up sean from his place to take him to the studio. she had kaylenna with her because everyone was out of town. so no one could watch her. but nevertheless lenna was excited to go to the studio.

kayc
i'm outside, bubba.

he saw the message & ran out of his apartment. & went down to the front of the building & hopped into her car.

"hi, baby." he said as he kissed kaycee's cheek. "hi, princess" he said as he blew a kiss to kaylenna.

"hi, love." kaycee said in return.

"hi, daddy." lenna said as she caught the kiss he blew. she blew one back in return & he caught it.

he turned to face the front. & hooked his phone up to the bluetooth & started playing a playlist of songs he knew kaylenna liked. he made specifically for her.

kaylenna started jumping up & down in her seat when 'sucker' came on. sean chuckled & placed his hand on kaycee's knee while she drove. she smiled.

they made it to the studio fairly quick. sean hopped out of the car with his things in hand. he ran over to kaylenna's side of the car & opened her door. her took her out of her booster seat & held her on one arm while everything else was in the other.

"love, i can take her." kaycee said opening her arms for kaylenna. sean shook his head no & walked to the entrance of his studio.

"hey, sis. take lenna." sean said handing kaylenna over to serris without warning. which serris happily obliges. kaycee rolls her eyes & gives kaylenna a kiss on the cheek & follows sean to the studio.

"hello everybody!!" sean exclaims talking to all the dancers in the room. they all shout their hello's & sean smiles. "this is my assistant today, kaycee rice!" sean says while pointing to kaycee as they set up everything. kaycee smiles & waves awkwardly.

"is that your girlfriend?!" someone shouted from the back. sean chuckled.

"yep!" he shouted back. his face in his laptop opening up the music. everyone screams & kaycee blushes.

sean claps & gets everyone's attention. "okay so did you guys stretch? cause if you didnt that is okay!" sean exclaims he hears yes' & no's so he nods.

"okay well we are going to do a few warm ups & stretches. soooooo touch your toes!" kaycee says to the class & they all follow along.

they do a couple of stretches so their muscles are warmed up & ready. the door opens & kaycee see's kaylenna crying.

"butterfly, what's wrong?" she asks bring her daughter to a hug. kaylenna sniffs & pulls away. she points to her knee & kaycee giggles a little bit trying to hold back her laugh. "lenna, you are fine its just a scrape. let ser help you okay?" she tells kaylenna, holding her face in her hands, she nods & leans into her hand. kaycee smiles & kisses her forehead. she stands up & picks up kaylenna. puts her on her right hip & walks out to bring her to serris.

she walks back in after a minute or two smiling.

"i'm so sorry guys. my daughter tripped & fell dancing around in the empty studio & she didn't want serris' help so she ran into here. sorry for the disruption." kaycee says & everyone waves it off. hearing little "its okay" "at least she is fine" "don't worry about it" coming from all around the class. she walks up to sean & he fake smiles. & she can tell.