chapter thirteen

an//okay so the italics & underlining still applies in this chapter cause we are still on the facetime call. and i just started reading my own book. & y'all are reading my shitty work. wtffff. but thank! SO MUCH!!
——————————————————— "so how was your guys' shower?" he said with a smirk. "oh my lanta, sean. you dirty. i was taking a shower with my daughter chill out" "yeah, yeah. i know. but still. i'm a dude. what else do you expect." "honestly i don't know. but. whatever." "okay. so. what is kaylenna's favourite dessert because i want to make a checklist for the store when we go. & what are we going to eat for dinner than too. oh shit i can also make lunch. we can go to the store around like 1p.m. & than after we can go to the-," sean gets cut off by kaycee shushing him. "baby! chill out. len will probably wake up around 8ish. than you can come over around 11. we can go to the store. you don't have to make lunch, we can stop at panera on the way to the grocery store. than shop. come home. relax for a little. maybe take a nap. & than we can start dinner which we can decide on the way to the store cause i never know what that little girl wants. EVER! & her favourite dessert is lava cake. like ALL TIME favourite. i don't know who introduced her to it. but someone did. & she is obsessed. so if you can make that. it would make her day!" "okay. one, i won't make lunch i guess... two, i sure as HELL can make lava cakes. & thanks my favourite too. love that kid. she got good taste. & i might come over earlier if that okay?" "okay. i have no problem with that. come at whatever time. & i'm not going to lie. i miss you. already. i feel safer when you are here." "i feel the same way, babe. & don't say shit like that right now because you might convince me to drive over there. gahahahahagag." "i'm sorrrryyyyyyyyy....," she said while giving him puppy eyes through the screen. "its okay, babe."

they continued taking for hours. so now it was around 11p.m. & kaycee was getting sleepy so she started to get ready for bed. so she brushed her teeth & washed her face while still on the facetime call with sean. while she was doing her night routine sean did his as well. which involved the same things. they both got into their separate beds. kaycee had the lamp on her bedside table on so you could see her & sean was in the dark. but kaycee could still see him because of his phone projecting light to see his face. & while he was talking he could see her falling in & out of sleep so he told her, "love, turn off your light. so you can sleep better." she did so & turned off the light & set up her phone, which was plugged in, so you could see her face.

she was watching him. & she smiled at him sweetly making him smile. he could still kinda see her & he could see she was still falling in & out of sleep. so he got up & walked over to the keyboard he had in his room. he set up his phone & started to play the keyboard & sing her to sleep. & in less than 3 minutes she was out like a light. he giggled & lightly said, "goodnight, my love. i love you. dream sweetly" & with that he hun up the phone.

he walked over to his own bed & fell asleep quite quickly. with kaycee & kaylenna on his mind. excited for the next day.
———————————————————an// okay so lowkey filler chapter. i'm so sorry this is so shitty. i'm just trying to get this over with so i can write about their hangout day. & leave suggestions!!! i'm slowly running out of ideas. i'm surprised i have come up with this much. BUT. thank you for the support & i love y'all💕