chapter six

an//okay so i'm writing this & its becoming a little mature. sooooo. this is a mature warning. idk how far imma get but if i get far sorry.         ———————————————————-
once kaycee was done washing her face. she looked up to see sean standing behind her just watching her every move. she gave him a questioning look asking him through her eye whatcha looking at? hmm after giving him that look she could see him get flustered but still answer, "you. just looking at you." she chuckled at the fact he understood her look. but she didn't mind.

kaycee bent down to get a spare toothbrush from under the sink. she felt sean's eyes linger on her body. & she blushed at it. she didn't even have to see him looking at her. she just had to feel his gaze. once she got the toothbrush she turned around & handed it to sean.

they both brushed their teeth to rid themselves of last night drinking & just overall morning breath. as soon as they both wiped off their face to get rid of the water on their face. sean placed his hand on kaycee's waist to make her turn around & face him. he cupped her cheek running his thumbs from her jaw, cheek, lip & then her chin. & he pulled her into & kiss. it was gently like all the other he had given her. but kaycee didn't want gentle anymore.

she pulled away & said to him, "i'm not going to brake. go for it." the last three words sparked something in sean & he pulled her into him & he smashed his lips onto hers. their lips danced to their own song. this kiss showed passion, lust & hunger. a hunger they didn't know they had for each other. lips still together sean tapped kaycee's thigh, signalling for him go jump into his arms. she understood what he meant so she did just that. he walked back to the bed & placed her on it gently. lips still dancing to their own beat. he pulled away needing to breathe. he told her, "tell me when to stop if i make you uncomfortable. okay, kayc?" she shook her head at him & simply said, "never stop. please." sean's hunger for her really just ignited. he smiled at her. his smile looked innocent. while his eyes showed his lust & hunger with a fire burning behind it. she loves the look & took her hand & placed them in his hair. her fingers getting tangled in the mess & she crashed his lips into her own. making him gasp at her action.

he was hovering over her. his left hand holding himself up so he wasn't putting his weight on her & his right hand lingering all over her. memorising all of her body like she was a map. he explored almost everywhere except the area he was craving most. he knew she hasn't had any sexual intentions with another person in a while so he wanted to worship her. & make her feel like a queen & do everything for her.

while his hands explored her. kaycee's hands explore his abdomen. she was feeling all over starting from his chest & down to his abs. she than started to pull at the hem of his shirt indicating to take it off. which he happily obliged. he took of his while she took off hers. they both looked at each other memorising each others features. & went back to their previous actions. kaycee went back to her & was now re-tracing him. she took her slim fingers & traced over his v-line making sean's breathing hitch at the simple gesture. he stopped her with his free hand & told her, "i'm doing everything today, baby. you are going to sit her & look pretty. which isn't hard for you. so stop & let me do everything." she gulped & nodded before putting her hand back in his hair & pulled her back down to him to crash their lips, once more.

sean has been memorising kaycee's every crevasse. but he is now going to the part he is hungry for. he slowly made his way their. he pulled down the leggings she was wearing & slipped them off of her in a swift moment. making her gasp & showing a shocked emotion from her. sean looked her up & down. his eyes lingered from her covered breasts & traveled her sculpted abs & down to her bare legs. which were lined with a thin layer of sweat already. he smiled & said with a seductive tone, "you are so fucking perfect, kayc." that made  her even wetter than she already was. he looked up at him & smiled. he came down & kissed her gently. started to leave wet kissed down her neck & on her collarbone. he stopped briefly on the area where her neck met her collarbone because he noticed how she reacted the first time he kissed her their. he lightly bit her & sucked harder on the area leaving a dark red hickey. he smiled at his artwork & continued leaving kisses down her body.

he finally made it to the area he wanted most. he slowly took off her panties. the cold air hit her clit making her shiver from the contact. & make her gasp. sean was kissing every around her soaking sex. he kissed her inner thigh scarily close to her sex harshly making her breath hitch at it making her moan & the simple gesture. he smiled at the effect he had on her.

he finally made it to his craving. he started kissing & licking in kaycee's delicate folds. making her moan louder & louder. sean than stiffened his tongue & inserted it her sex making her send a small scream out into the air. that scream made him unbelievably harder. he loved her taste. & he was no addicted. not like he wasn't before the action. but this made him never want to let her go. he kept making love to her with just his tongue. & he slowly slipped on finger in making her moaning out sean's name. making him harder than he thought he could get. he pumped his finger in & out of her sex slowly but soon made his actions faster. & added another finger in.

he could tell she was close. she was gripping the bed sheets & her whole body was shaking. but he wasn't going to let her cum just yet. he removed his fingers & watched her stop & look at him confused. he took his fingers & licked them to take in her juices one last time. which made her surprisingly wetter.
———————————————————
an//okay so i made this quite dirty. i'm going to continue this shit next chapter. so be prepared. sorry if you don't like mature content. sorry. but it had to happen sooner or later. but thank you so much for the support💕 vote if you want. really don't have to. but highly appreciated. & comment what you think!! i love the criticism so send what i should work on & or send in suggestions!!!💕💕💕