chapter eighteen

in the middle of the night kaycee heard a crash downstairs. her eyes widened & she shook sean up.

"baby, what are you doing its," he looks over to the time, "its 2:37 in the morning." he says to her. she puts a finger up to her lips to tell him to he quiet.

"i heard a crash downstairs. i think someone is in the house." she whispers to him & his eyes widen. he slowly gets outs of bed & walks to the door. kaycee sprints up & stops hims.

"what the fuck are you doing!" she whisper yells at him.

"i am going to stop whoever is in here, baby. don't wor-," sean was interrupted by a scream coming from kaylenna's room. "fuck thats kaylenna" he says while opening the bedroom door to see her wrapped in someones arms. this persons hand over her mouth while she is trying to scream. at this point kaylenna was crying into the persons hand & kaycee was crying behind sean.

"put. her. down." sean demands to the intruder. this person chuckles & gives away he is a male. kaycee recognises the chuckle & walks in front of sean. making him confused but he shoo's him off.

"GABRIEL DEGUZMAN. YOU PUT MY DAUGHTER DOWN RIGHT NOW!" she yells at him. gabe is shocked by this & looses his grip a little bit on the girl.

kaycee being kaycee had kaylenna take a few lessons of taekwondo so she knew basic moves.

kaylenna pulled a move to where her foot hit him in the moneymaker & her elbow hit him square on the nose making him drop her. as soon as she reaches the floor. she runs to kaycee & jumps into her arms & kaycee runs into her room & set kaylenna on the bed.

"butterfly do NOT move." she tells her & kaylenna nods & sniffles.

kaycee leaves the room to go back into the hallway. she pulls out her phone secretively & dials 911. as soon as the person on the other line answers she shouts at gabe.

"gabriel deguzman you know you have a restraining order against you correct. & i hope you know what that means since you are an adult. but if you do i suggest you leave." kaycee says to gabe. but he shrugs & shakes his head no.

"ya know. that restraining order is ass so. i don't really care. & how are they going to know i am here. huh?" gabe asks kaycee & she walks away into the bedroom.

"okay i'm sorry. hi i have a restraining order again gabriel deguzman. my name is kaycee rice. & he is in my house. right now soo-," kaycee says but gets cut off by the operator saying they are on their way to her house she says a thank you & hangs up.

"lenna, baby. the police are on their way you stay here never leave until you see daddy or i, okay?" kaycee asks.

"yes mommy. don't get hurt. i love you" she says to kaycee.

"i love you too. don't worry. i won't." kaycee reassures her. & she nods. kaycee kisses her forehead & walks out.

"get out gabriel." sean sternly demands him & he shakes his head no.

"nope. not until i get my daughter. i am not going anywhere." gabe says while walking towards the door.

"oh fuck no you don't." sean says to him. & punches gabe square in the nose making him stumble onto his ass.

sean gets on top of him & holds him down.

"kaycee call the police!" sean says to her. kaycee shakes her head no & winks, since only sean could see. he gets the message & just puts up a fight with her to make gabe believe them.

gabe struggles to get out of sean's grip & never gets out of it. they hear police sirens & sean still holds him in place even harder since gabe tenses up.

"YOU FUCKING CALLED THEM. SINCE WHEN!" gabe exclaims earning a laugh from the girl.

"ever since i put my daughter into my bedroom. so. hope you like jail, asshole." kaycee says & spits in his face.

the police run upstairs & pull sean off of gabe & cuff gabe up. & bring him to the car.

the police ask sean & kaycee questions to make sure they are okay. once they share that they are fine the police leave.

sean & kaycee run into kaycee's bedroom & see kaylenna sitting there patiently waiting just like her mother said.

"i waited for you, mommy. are you okay?" she asks while standing up & running to the two of them. kaycee picks her up & holds her in between herself & sean & hug her.

"we are okay. are you okay, butterfly?" kaycee asks & she nods. "thank you for being such a good girl & waiting for me to get you. oh my god i'm so proud of you, my lovebug." kaycee says while snuggling into her.

"you told me to stay so i stayed." kaylenna states matter of factly.

"i love you, lovebug." kaycee says.

"i love you too, mommy. i love you, daddy." kaylenna says to the both of them.

"i love you too, princess." sean says while kissing her forehead.

they all laid in kaycee's bed & fell asleep in each others arms. finally. once again. at peace.
—————————————————————an//i got bored so i added drama. hope you enjoyed. love yall. & add suggestions. oh & vote if you wanna💕