chapter twenty-six

...the next morning...
sean & kaycee wake up to their bed bouncing & they look down to see the trouble maker. sean playfully growls & she screams & runs away. he laughs & kisses kaycee's forehead. which was laying on his chest.

"morning, love." he says. his voice still raspy.

"morning, sexy voice." she says while getting up. he laughs. "i'm gonna go get her. we will be downstairs." she announces before leaving the bedroom.

sean follows slowly. making sure to stop by the dresser to get another small box. & goes downstairs to start breakfast.

"whatchu making, daddy" kaylenna asks sweetly. & he smiles down at her.

"pancakes. but it can wait a minute cause i want to ask you something okay." he says & she nods.

he sits down on the couch & she follows sitting next to him. kaycee sipping her coffee on the other side of the couch watching the two.

"so kaylenna jordan rice. how would you like to officially become mine & be kaylenna jordan lew. because i would love it more than anything in this world. i love you more than words can explain, my little bug. you are such a strong, sweet, loving, playful, & smart girl. i would love for you to be a lew. just like your mommy will be." he says & pulls out the box. he opens it & its a small chain bracelet with 5 charms on it. & in the order it goes a heart, "k", "j", "l", & another heart. "will you become a lew?" sean asks & she looks up at him & smiles widely.

"yes, daddy!! i love you!" she shouts while pulling him into a hug & he smiles. & reciprocates the hug.

kaycee on the other side of the couch is crying with her hand over her open mouth. in awe. not believing what she saw.

he pulls away from the hug & buts the bracelet on the small girl. once done she leaves & goes to play. he looks up & sees kaycee's face wet from tears & he smiles.

"you really think i wouldn't ask her to become a lew. i want to makes sure she is comfortable, baby. i would never pressure her to be my child." he says & she nods.

"i know. it was just so damn cute. i love you both so much." she says while getting up & placing a kiss on his lips.

he smiles into the kiss. "mmmm coffee kisses" he says & she chuckles.

he gets up to finish breakfast.

well now he really has three of them checked off.
—————————————————————an// i wasn't gonna post this till tomorrow. but lea is convincing. weirdo_lewser_ so you welcome. but. love yall. bye💕