chapter fourteen

an//okay so i am writing this and it somehow became mature so hahah sorry about that. like wtf is wrong with me but yeah. sorry
————————————————————-the next morning kaycee was woken up by gently & small hand shaking her lightly. she groaned at the motion making the small girl giggle. kaycee peeked open her eyes & saw the little girl sitting there waiting for her to wake up. kaycee stretching & as soon as she is done stretching she quickly grabbed the young girl & pulled her into the bed with her earning a laugh from the latter.

"mommyyyy, what are you doing?" the little girl said whilst her mother pulled her into her chest & cuddled into her.

"it is tooooooo early! so we are going to cuddle in bed for a little because mommas tired!" kaylenna fussed a little but gave in once she realised how comfy she was. so she snuggled into her mother. they never fell back asleep but they just lied there comfortably in each others arms.

around 10 kaycee decided it was time to get ready. so she pulled herself out of the bed. & raced kaylenna to the bathroom. she let kaylenna win. earning a victory dance from the young girl. they took a shower & did their daily routine.

by the time they were done it was around 11. & she got a message from sean saying.

sean
morning, love! i'm on my way. i will be there in like 15 mins so you better be ready. cause i'm just going to honk & expect you two outside!! but, i love you & can't wait to see your cute little face. oh & that was directed to princess. i guess i'm excited to see you too;)

kaycee giggled at the message & replied with.

kaycee
okie dokie. we are getting dressed now! but , i love you too & i'm excited to see you too. & that wasnt kaylenna it was me sooooo. deal with it ;)) ♡

sean laughed at the girls response & focused on driving.

kaycee got kaylenna dressed in a cute light blue romper that was off the shoulder.

& kaycee got herself dressed into a yellow tank top with skinny jeans with rips & some white nikes.

then, they went downstairs & lolly gagged whilst waiting. & they soon heard a honk from outside. they gathered their stuff & went outside & hopped into sean's car.

sean greeted kaycee with a kiss. & he then turned around to greet kaylenna with grabbing her hand & placing a light kiss on it. kaycee gushed at the action. & they were off to the plaza that had a panera bread inside.

they went into panera with kaylenna in sean's left arm on his left hip & kaycee holding his right hand. they walked up to the counter & kaylenna instantly got nervous so she hid her head in sean's neck. he chuckled at her actions. & turned to look at the lady behind the counter. kaycee ordered for herself & kaylenna, sean slowly following after her & ordering his food. sean being sean fought to pay kaycee because she is stubborn. he ended up winning & the lady checking them out laughing.

"you two are the cutest couple. & your guys' daughter is so cute.", the lady ordering their food spoke up after they payed.

"thank you so much. she is very shy. but i like to think she is the cutest,", kaycee then whispered & put her hand to her mouth to block it from kaylenna's view, "& yah know i'm biased so....", the cashier giggled & whispered to kaycee, "she is don't worry." kaycee thanked her & they went to a table. sean & kaylenna sat next to each other while kaycee got drinks.

their food came out after about 5 minutes & kaylenna didn't take one breath. she was so hungry she didn't even talk & normally dinner meals she talks her head off.

"butterfly, take a breather every once & a while!" kaycee said to lenna.

"no fanks mommy. i'm shgood." kaylenna said with a full mouth. kaycee giggled & shook her head going back to her own food.

after their lunch at panera they went straight to the grocery store. it was a short drive since it was in the same plaza, but they still made the most out of it.

when they entered kaycee got a cart & disinfected it. with her mom self coming through. & sean placed the girl that was already on his hip in the basket. & they went through the whole store getting what they needed to make lava cakes & sean got the ingredients to make a 3-cheese pasta. he would have made 4-cheese but they didn't have the fourth one. sean was like a mad man running throughout the whole entire store & kaycee & kaylenna were just there for the ride. they were giggling at his stressed behaviour.

but they got all that they needed & they went through checkout & sean being sean somehow got the ability to pay. which pissed kaycee off. but he didn't seem to care. they loaded all of the food into the trunk of sean's car & went back home.

sean drove with his right hand laced with kaycee's left hand while she was playing dj in the car playing all they songs that she knew kaylenna would jam out to. so the whole ride just consisted off a screaming little girl in the back seat & two laughing adults in the front.

when they got home kaylenna tired herself out & she knocked out in the last 3 minutes of the car ride. so kaycee trekked her upstairs into her bed to let her have a nap. she went back downstairs to help sean bring the groceries in & put them away. after all of this it was around three so they gave themselves around an hour & a half of free time. so they went to kaycee's room to watch some netflix.

kaycee turned on a random episode of friends & she started to watch it but someone else had other ideas and decided to get handsy. kaycee giggled at him but threw his hand off of her thigh. he groaned at her & flopped down onto the bed. kaycee looked over at him & saw how pouty he was. so she decided to just play around.

she got up & straddled his waist. his eyes shot open & saw her sitting up on his waist. he smiled & placed his hands on her waist asking, "so now you want to play around, huh?" he said it in his raspy voice to make her want to play even more.

she rolled her eyes at him to make it seem like she didn't get flustered. but she did. & he knew it.

she started to move her hands up & down his abdomen over top his shirt. but she sooner or later slipped her hands under his shirt earning a shiver from the man under her. his whole entire body got goosebumps just from the touch of her. she kept teasing him & he couldn't handle it anymore. so he grabbed her wrists & pulled her down so her face was inches away from his. they were sharing the same breath at this point.

"you are teasing to much, baby. why tease when you know you could have." he whispered this into her ear & he lightly bit the skin underneath her ear. she whimpered at the contact wanting more.

he flipped them over so he was hovering over her. & he leaned down & started to kiss on her neck. he was sucking on her neck earning a small moan from the woman. she smiled against her skin & he moved his way from her neck to her jaw & to her lips. they shared a passionate kiss. both of them battling for dominance. & sean winning the seductive battle. he swiped his tounge on her bottom lips begging for entrance & he happily obliged. he smirked & with that he pulled at the hem of her tank top & pulled it off. he led his kisses down her neck & between her breasts which were still covered by the bralette she is wearing. he kept trailing the kisses down her stomach & stopped when he reached her jeans & whimpered at the loss of contact.

tbc.....
—————————————————————
an// hi bitches. i haven't updated in a while. I'M SO SORRY. i just haven't had the desire to update. but now i do. soo yayyyy. i'm sorry that it have been over a month so y'all probably expected this extravagant chapter. yeah. no. but. love yall. thanks for the support. & the harping on me updating 😂😂. but vote if you wanna & leave suggestions!!! 💕💕