chapter eleven

during the drive kaycee was content. listening to kaylenna sing along to the songs on the radio. & the feeling of sean drawing shapes on her thigh. half-way through the drive. kaycee took sean's hand into hers. she squeezed his hand & looked at him. he gave a squeeze back & pulled her hand to his mouth. & he pressed a kiss into it.

when they got to carrabbas. sean ran over to the other side of the car. & opened kaycee's door for her. he then went to kaylenna's door. he opened it than grabbed kaylenna. & he held her on his hip. they shut all doors & locked the car & walked into the restaurant. kaycee went up to the host stand & places a table for three. they automatically got seated since it wasn't to busy of a night. kaylenna sat next to kaycee. she complained. a LOT. because she wanted to sit next to sean. but her mother wasn't budging. so kaylenna took matters into her own hands. she crawled under the table & sat herself on sean's side of the booth. sean laughed & kaycee glared at her & said, "kaylenna jordan! what the hell missy?" kaylenna simply replied saying, "i wanted to sit next to daddy! so here i am now sitting next to him!" she said that & stuck out her tongue. kaycee was in complete & utter shock. her mouth was agape, she placed her hand over her mouth as well. she had tears in her eyes at the sound of her calling sean her father. & sean on the other hand. he has a smile from ear-to-ear. he was so happy. he giggled at her & said, "come here, lenna." pulling her into a hug.

sean than said to kaycee, "is that okay if she calls me that cause i don't mind. one. bit. i want her to call me that if i'm completely honest...," he looked down to his hand in his lap. she cleared her throat to get his attention. she spoke up & said, "i want that too. i'm happy that we all want it cause i don't want anyone else to be a father figure to her other than you." she said it sincerely. he gushed at her. & he nodded than looked at the small girl next to him. he than grabbed her kids menu that is on kaycee's side of the booth. & he placed it in front of kaylenna asking her, "so. whatcha going to eat, lenna?" she looked at the menu than up to her mother & shrugged, "i don't know. mommy always orders for me so i have no-," she was cut off because the waitress appeared at the table to get their drinks & bring them bread. she gets nervous so she jut stopped talking all together. he put his hand out for kaylenna to hold & she happily took sean's hand. it calmed kaylenna down. & sean could tell cause her grasp on his hand got looser.

they told the waitress their drinks & she left & kaylenna instantly got less nervous. she let go of sean's hand & grabbed his arm instead & leaned up against it hugging it while she flipped through her colouring book of a menu. sean smiled at the young girl. & kaycee let out an awe at the sight. she then asked, "lenna, do you want pasta or chicken?" kaylenna sat there & thought about it. & she blurted out, "pasta!" making the two adults laugh.

the waitress came back with their drinks which were all waters. & she took their orders. all of them got some sort of pasta. the whole time the waitress was there. kaylenna still clung onto sean's arm. kaycee rolled her eyes at the young one. the waitress was about to ask kaylenna what she wanted but she turned to sean instead & asked him. he told her kaylenna's order. & the waitress proceeded to say, "just so you two know. your daughter is so cute. she is shy. but she is still quite adorable," she said this looking back & forth between sean & kaycee than she turned to kaylenna & said to her, "you are beautiful, little one. what is your name? i know you are shy. but imma break that shell!" the three adults giggled & sean shook his arm for her to answer. & she answered with a small, "kaylenna". kaycee's eyes widened. not expecting her to answer. the waitress than said, "kaylenna is such a pretty name for a pretty little one," once again turning between sean & kaycee she said, "she really is gorgeous you guys are doing well. & both are so young. good job. but i am going to go put these in & i will check up on y'all every once & a while." she said whilst leaving the table to put their order into the computer.

sean turned to kaylenna & said, "i'm proud of you, princess" he ruffled her hair i'm the process making the girl giggle & smack his hand away from her curls. kaycee giggled at the two.

sean than turned to kaycee & spoke out, "she said OUR daughter, kayc. i wanted to cry. i just want you to know how happy i am. i really, really, really am happy, love." kaycee smiled & said, "i'm happy too. i love you." she blurted out the last three words. she instantly covered her mouth with her hand. she was in shock of what she just said. she looked at sean & he smiled & said, "i love you too. i love you both." he said the last part & turned to kaylenna who wasn't paying attention to their conversation because she was playing with the kids menu. he smiled at the both of them. kaycee gushed at him saying that he loved them both. she smiled back at him. her blush prominent.

they happily ate dinner with no interruptions or problems. they left restaurant. kaycee the one driving. she drove sean to the studio to get his car.

once they got to the studio sean & kaycee got out of the car. leaving kaylenna in the running car. who didn't even notice kaycee left the car since she was deep into her movie playing on her iPad. but kaycee walked sean to his car. he was about to open the driver side door. but he turned around, grabbed ahold of kaycee's face with his right hand. his thumb rubbing her cheek & her face leaning into his touch. kaycee spoke & said, "thank you. for everything. for last night, this morning uhm especially this morning," she winked earning a laugh from sean & a wink back & she giggled at him, "thank you for accepting me with all my damn issues & taking kaylenna like she is your own. that really makes me happy like. really, really happy. thank you, sean. thank you for dinner. just thank you. that is all i have to say thank you. oh & i love you." he simply said, "no need to thank me, love. & i love you too." he pulled her into him. kissing her gently but it held as much passion as their kisses did earlier. they pulled apart after the short kiss. & put their foreheads together. he looked into her eyes & said, "i love you. text me when you get home & i will do the same. i will call you later. actually you know what facetime before you put princess to bed. & i will hopefully see you tomorrow, my love." kaycee nodded & pulled him in for another kiss. it was a short & sweet one. he pulled her into a hug.
———————————————————an// hi!! i know i haven't posted in like forever. aka two days but like sorry. but leave suggestions & vote if you wanna. love yall.💕💕