chapter twelve

once kaycee got home. like she promised. she shot sean a text that said...

kaycee
hey, bub! just got home. i am about to run a shower for both kaylenna & i. after said shower i will facetime you, okay?

sean
i just got home as well. & i'm about to run a shower as well. so by the time i'm done you two should be too. so yep sounds good, my love.

kaycee still gushed at the sweet names sean calls her. & her heart just grows even larger! she ran a shower which both kaylenna & kaycee hopped into. after about 30 mins since kaycee had to clean herself & len off, it took a little longer than expected. she dried themselves off. she put in some oils into her & kaylenna's hair. which kept both of their curly hair healthy & shiny. she got herself dressed into a pair of nike pro shorts & a hoodie. she dressed kaylenna into a night gown.

she than went downstairs with kaylenna. they sat on the couch & kaycee flicked on some spongebob for len to watch. kaycee facetimed sean. he immediately picked up making her giggle at his actions.

{an//okay so to make this easier for myself. cause ya girl taking the easy way out of shit. kaycee's dialogue will be italics & sean's dialogue will be underlined. kaylenna's will be both underlined & italics!! okay thanks for putting up with my bullshit}

"wow, bub. really couldn't wait for this call, huh?" "hey! what makes you say that, hmm?" "oh you know just the fact you I-MME-DIAT-ELY answered the call" kaycee said pronouncing every syllable in the word immediately. "uhm. okay. & what if i was excited. & what if i missed you already. i mean. we haven't really left each others site for like 24 hours sooo. i mean its pretty understandable, babe." "whatever you say, sweet. butterfly, come say hi to daddy!!" kaylenna instantly ran & sat on kaycee's lap to be right in front of the screen of kaycee's phone. kaylenna smiled at sean & said, "hi, daddy. why are you on facetime? when you should be right here!"she said while smacking the area right next to her on the couch. "i know, princess. but i will see you tomorrow, okay?" " okie dokie, daddy. why aren't you here anyways?" "welp. uhm. i have to actually live in my own house. haha. but ask your mom if i can spend the night tomorrow, huh?" kaylenna immediately turns to face kaycee & asks her, "please, mommy. please, mommy. pleeeaaassseee." while she is asking she puts on a pout & does puppy dog eyes to her mother making the woman laugh. "butterfly, there is no need to ask. of course he can stay the night tomorrow!! we can play. & eat really good food cause mr. over there is a good cook. & maybe if you ask politely, which i know you would cause you are an angel, maybe he will make you your favourite dessert!!!" kaylenna instantly starts squealing just at the thought of lava cakes. "i will ask when he gets here tomorrow. & we could go to the store together. FAMILY BONDINGGG!!!!!" kaycee laughs a facepalms herself. sean just laughs at the little girl & says, "i would love to cook & bake for you two!" "thanks, babe." kaycee than checks the time & says, "we should get this one to bed, hmm?" kaylenna instantly starts whining. but whilst whining she yawns making kaycee laugh. she stands up & sets her phone down on the couch. she picks up kaylenna & throws her over her shoulder making the young girl giggle & scream. telling her to put her down & such. kaycee picks up her phone & shows the situation & makes sean laugh & say, "damn my girl stronggggggg" making kaycee laugh. kaycee walks to the bathroom. setting up her phone so sean could see both kaylenna & her. kaycee starts brushing kaylenna's teeth. but the young girl smacks her mother hand & says with the toothbrush in her mouth, "i can brufsh my teefth my shelf." making sean laugh & kaycee put her hands up in surrender & backs away. so kaycee just watches her daughter brush her teeth. & sean just admires the two girls. & he says, "y'all are cute. i'm not even going to lie!" kaycee blushes & hids her face & kaylenna smiles with toothpaste all over he face.

once kaylenna was done brushing her teeth. they walked into lenna's room. kaycee tucked her in & gave her a kiss goodnigh & sean spoke up & said, "goodnight, princess. i will see you tomorrow. sleep well!" kaylenna smiles & says, "okay. goodnight. i love you, daddy. i love you, mommy." kaycee smiles & says, "love you too, butterfly." "i love you too." kaycee walks to the door, flips off the light & turns on the night light. she closes the door. & goes downstairs & plops back down onto the couch. continuing her convo with sean.
———————————————————an// HIII!! okay so next chapter will be continuing the facetime call! & y'all i'm freaking out. i'm ngl idk their account name on here or their normal insta account but their spams name is @/seanlewapproved reads my fucking book. like wow. i'm honoured. love you thank you for the fucking support. made me cry last night. but, i hope y'all enjoyed this filler chapter. leave suggestions for upcoming chapters. & vote if you wanna. love you all. thank you for the support on this book💕💕