Under the sea

A/N: Before you start reading, I just want to thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy the story. I wrote this a long time ago and this was my first story so I apologize in advance for the mistakes both in writing and the story that may come up. No pictures belong to me unless I say so, and again, enjoy the story.

Also, keep in mind for the story ahead. The yandere likes to address the Y/N by the nickname Polyp. When he says this he is referring to the Polyps that make up Coral. Not the other kind of Polyp. There has been a ton of confusion around that so I wanted to clarify. Anyway Enjoy the story!

You walked down one of the hallways of the base, the metal grating clinking when your shoes made contact with it. you were on your way to the main lab to give your report on some local fish to the labs head scientist. You had been in this underwater establishment for about a month now. And to be honest, you were loving it!

You did miss your family and all but this was such an exciting experience for you, I mean, how many people got to go down almost a mile down in the ocean in one of the first few ocean labs ever? It was a chance you wouldn't pass up. You along with five other people were chosen to go down to study some of the local fauna.

you were brought down there for your study in animal behavior and health. Maria, a girl about twenty-two was there for basically the same reason as you except for floral life. Jack was a technician. Hubert was the guy who went out and brought everything in. Paul was your guy's Doctor, and finally, Robert was the head of the lab, to you it felt like he worked with everything.

Anyway, back to the present. You got down to the end of the hallway and entered the brightly lit lab. The walls were white which added to the brightness making you having to squint your eyes to adjust them. There were counters with lab equipment everywhere too! Only Robert was in the room. That was understandable considering it was the end of the day and everyone else was probably in the cafeteria for dinner.

Robert was an older man, about in his mid-forties', he had dark brown hair that was balding in the middle with a few stripes running across it. He had large round spectacles that sat in front of his eyes and always seemed to have a disapproving scowl. He was fairly tall but very stick like in muscle mass. Basically, he was the cliche science professor.

You walked in front of his chair but he did not look up at you or even acknowledge that you were there any matter. You stood there awkwardly for a few seconds before clearing out your throat. He took his eyes off of the paper he was reading, but did not look up at you.

" What?" He demanded rather harshly.

That was it? you didn't even get a hello? Who the heck spit in his microscope lens? Oh well, that was normal behavior for Robert anyway.
You ran a hand through your hair and opened your mouth to speak.

" I got the report on the fish Hubert found out by the caves twenty meters below the lab sir," you said as you handed out the papers to him. You didn't really like him, so the only reason you called him sir was out of respect for him being older than you. He took the papers and read over them for a second. you continued to speak though.

" From what I gathered from them, they like to stick together in schools of about ten to fifteen, and they also have special fins for, what I hypothesize, they use for-." you were cut off before you could continue.

" Miss Y/N what was your assignment?"

You stood there blankly for a second, why was he asking this? he had the assignment right there in his hands, you just told it to him in fact.

" Sir?." You said a little hesitantly, not sure where he was going with this, He growled a little bit before straitening in his chair and looking up at you.