The Two Leviathans' Teeth

You froze. Everything in your body coming to a complete and sudden halt. Your breathing, your mind, and it even felt like your heart stopped as well. You could only stand still and stare as a freezing chill snaked its way up your body.

It looked at you from one eye. watching you closely, almost like it was waiting for you to do something. It was a long and hard moment, but eventually, your body started to move again. Kind of like traffic slowly starting up again from a jam.

Without taking your eyes off of the creature, you took one step back. It did nothing. So you moved your other leg back and stepped on more pace away. Or at least that was what you wanted to do, but when you put weight on your new leg it suddenly shut down and collapsed out from under you.

You cried out in fright as you fell onto your hip. At the least the ground and grass were soft in the spot you were in, it helped cushion your fall as you landed on your still sensitive leg. You cringed as shots of pain shot through your protesting leg, and you looked up at the reptile with fearful eyes.

This time it did something. After you fell it slowly turned it's head so that it was looking at you with both eyes. Unlike a normal Iguana, it did not flick its head toward you but slowly turned its head as if it were purposely trying to scare the Holy Fuck out of you.

Then it's head twitched. Then it's leg, Then it's tail, then it's whole body twitched with a slight crackling sound. Your eyes widened to the point where they could probably fall out of your head when you realized it was growing. It grew a little bit before its eyes closed and something in liquid form gurgled out of its mouth. You knew exactly what that was. It took form much like the iguana it was just in, but it kept growing.

Its frills became fishlike spines and its snout grew long with wicked teeth like a Crocodiles. You rolled onto your knee and tried to stand up but your leg just would not move. So you started to crawl/squirm across the ground. You heard the brach snap as the weight of the creature increased.

You dared a glance back and cried out as you saw the monster behind you. It was huge, taller than ten feet at the shoulders and it looked like a Dimetrodon but with a longer snout. That was your breaking point.

" HOOLAN!!" You screamed as loud as you could. You did not know if he could hear you from the beach or if he was even back at the beach at all. But he was your only hope as you could not fight this thing off even if your leg was working.

" HOOLAN!!!" You screamed again as it started taking slow and heavy steps to your crawling form. Each step vibrated the ground and even shook the surrounding plants. You cried as you struggled to crawl away. Sticks and small rocks scratched against your body as you moved.

It was getting closer and you knew there was no way you could even try to out crawl it. You screamed as it grabbed your leg in its maw, surprisingly though it did not sink its teeth in, and started to drag you away from the beach, and deeper into the forest.

You screamed and tried to struggle out of its grip but when you did your leg only snared into its teeth deeper. You dug your nails into the ground as it dragged you, leaving deep grooves in the dirt. You turned your head at the beast as it walked backward.

" Please stop! I know you can understand me please stop!" You begged the creature but it showed no signs of even acknowledging what you said. It just continued dragging you into the ever-growing darkness of the forest.

You screamed for Hoolan as it dragged you all across the Island. You tried to grab anything that you could. Trees, sticks, vines, grass. You tried grabbing rocks of the ground and chucking it at the creature. They had no impact on it whatsoever though and just bounced off its scales like a bug on a windshield.