Learning to walk again

His lips moved over yours in a continuous flow. Not rough but soft, soft like the surface of a pond. He reached up and gently clamped his hands on your cheeks. Pulling you in even closer. You hesitantly reached up and grabbed his wrists in response. Clinging onto him as he was to you.

He groaned slightly and shifted his body. Pushing you down into the sand and leaning over you. Your breath hitched when he did this, but he made no move to climb on top of you so you let him continue to kiss you.

You could feel the emotions behind his kisses, much like how you felt them when he went inside your head. You were surprised that he was not being more aggressive as he had been waiting what felt like a year now for this.

You felt the need they brought with them. How much he wanted to do this, and would probably do all day if he could.

You started to get a little uncomfortable though when he pushed his tongue into your mouth. It was long and slim, not like a humans, but more like a tentacle, and you had to keep yourself from gagging.

You squirmed a little underneath him, trying to move your head to the side to break the kiss. You were surprised when a small part of you whispered to stay where you were and let the moment go on. However, things were starting to escalate, as Hoolans breathing started to get more ragged and his kisses quickened.

You moved your head to the side, but he simply followed it, refusing to break the kiss. Panic started to well up in your chest, was he too far into the mood to stop? was it a mistake to kiss him?

He seemed to sense your panic however because he pulled away and rested his forehead on your collar bone, breathing heavily. You could feel a small bit of saliva dribble down onto your chest. You were breathing a little heavily yourself, not really sure about what the heck just happened.

After a minute he lifted his head and looked at you with a big smile that was all teeth. It was a little scary, but you were mostly used to it by now.

" You kissed me polyp." He said with his eyes half-lidded. You blushed madly.

" Y-yeah, I... just wanted to thank you for giving me my leg back." You said, getting even more uncomfortable under his gaze, as he was still slightly leaning over you. He chuckled a little.

" You kissed me back." He replied. Your eyes darted to the ground. He was right, after you kissed him and he started kissing you back, you continued to contribute to the kiss.

You did not reply to him this time. Instead, you started to lean back up. He moved away so you could sit up again. Your eyes immediately went to your leg. You tried to make it stretch, and it did! You stretched it out and dug your toes into the sand. Feeling its grains dig into your skin.

The only thing you noticed that felt off was that whenever you moved it would twitch badly. Probably a side effect of regrowing a whole freaking leg. You looked over to Hoolan who was watching you closely.

" Can I stand up?" You asked. It had been forever since you had stood. Without your leg, you could only really sit up and squirm around. The only way you got around the beach was when Hoolan carried you.

His eyed glanced over to your leg with a look of uncertainty in them. He bit his lip in thought for a moment before looking back up at you. He gripped your hands tighter. You didn't even notice that you were still holding on to each other.

" It may be a little too soon, but I don't know. It would not hurt try though...I guess." He said. He stood up while leaning down slightly, grabbing your sides with his hands to help steady you. With his help, you were able to wriggle around so that you were now on your knees.