Guess who's back

" No." You said, taking a step back. He followed with a step forward, the Cheshire grin never leaving his face. " That's not possible." You whispered out.

" Darling, you don't know the meaning of impossible." He said, his smile as wide as ever. What was happening?! the air was so tense you started to breathe heavily. How could it be him?

" Hubert stop messing around." you raised your voice at him a little bit.

" Y/N I am not Hubert no matter how much you want to believe it." He said back, his voice becoming firm as well. " You saw what I did to him dear, you know what happened." He took another step toward you. You shook your head.

" I don't understand, h-how?" Tears were running down your cheeks by now

" I will admit." He said, straightening his back and stretching his arms behind his head. " It's weird to be inside a body like this, With only four limbs but only two being used for mobility. He, Grunted a little as he stretched his back and then returned to looking into your eyes. His eyes were scary before, but they were all the more sinister to you now.

" How are you speaking." You replied quietly, wiping the tears off of your face with your sleeve. He took another step toward you, he was getting close to you now. He was only about five feet away. You wanted to run back into the medical room, but you knew if you turned around to flee than he would pounce on you as he had done to so many of his feeding fish. You silently prayed that the others would do something to help you. His smile got even wider, which was another thing that seemed impossible, and his eyes narrowed a little.

" Since I'm in his head I can access all of what he knows through his brains, such as skills bodily functions and even his memories." Your legs were really shaking this point, you had a feeling that " Being in his head " Meant a little more than him just being controlled. You cried even harder for Hubert. He didn't deserve this.

" How could you do this to Hubert?" you choked out. He looked a little taken back. " He helped me get you out of here if it wasn't for him you would be dead by now." At this, his smile got smaller and he looked slightly irritated. He took another step forward.

" You have too little faith in me, I would've been able to get out without the assistance, and besides." He was about three feet in front of you now. You screamed at your legs to run but they refused to move. You couldn't tear your eyes from the inky black depths that were his. He leaned forward a little bit as he opened his mouth to speak again

" He was too close to you."

That was what shattered the ice. You turned and bolted down the hall. You saw him reach for you as he turned but he was a second too late. You heard him shouting at you but you couldn't understand it over the sound of your feet slamming against the grating. You heard his steps following you, but they were slow as if he was dizzy. He must not know how to get the human body to run yet.

You made it back to the medical room and you saw Jack opening it for you. You flew into the room, Tripping and not being able to catch yourself because of your still cuffed hands. You landed hard on the floor but you had too much Adrenalin flooding through your system for it to bother really bother you.

" That's Not Hubert! Lock the door!" You screamed up at Jack who was looking down at you with a bewildered expression. He quickly slammed the door shut and Robert ran over with the keys. You heard Maria sobbing behind you but you didn't pay much attention to her. Right as the lock clicked shut You saw the face of Hubert through the window as he slammed into the door. Maria screamed loudly and Robert and Jack leaped away from the door.

You locked eye's with Hoolan through the little window and it didn't take a genius to figure out that he was pissed off. A low scratching sound filled the room and you saw that parts of the door were being bent inward. Maria just continually screamed as loud as she could while Jack looked around the room for anything he could possibly put against the door. You saw Robert rush the back of the room and pull out a sedative syringe.

" Will that even work?!" You yelled over at him, getting on your feet.

" It's the only thing we have to try!" he yelled back coming back over to stand next to you. By now it looked like the door had gone through a car crusher.

" Jack get back!" Robert yelled. Jack bolted for the two of you Just as the door was ripped off its hinges and Hoolan leaped from the doorway straight at you. Time seemed to slow down. You saw Hoolan's raged filled eyes that once belonged to your beloved friend. It was terrifying. Seeing the face of your closest friend, But knowing that a monster was there instead. Just as Hoolan reached you Robert slammed the syringe down into his back.

Hoolan Slammed onto the ground unmoving. The four of you quickly sprang away from him and rushed to the doorway. When you reached the doorway you looked back at where Hoolan lay. He was still there, completely unmoving. Robert pushed passed you and slowly started to make his way toward the fallen creature.

" Robert don't!" You hissed at him. He only raised his hand at you for silence. His eyes were completely focused on Hoolan. he reached the body and bent down to look at it more closely. Robert turned and reached for another sedative, But Hoolan shot up, grabbed Robert by the neck and smashed his head down on the counter. Blood splashed up from Roberts now caved in head and bathed Hoolan and the wall behind him in dark red streaks.

You all let out a scream and turned tail and ran as fast as you all could. Maria was in the front, Jack behind her and then finally there you were. You didn't know where to go, The lab? The cafeteria? The loading dock? One of your rooms? You couldn't think straight with all the thoughts running through your head.

You were yanked back from the back of your lab coat and turned around to face the black eyes of the creature that had been killing your friends one by one. He had a hard glare on his face and his lips were curled back into a snarl, showing you all of his wickedly pointed teeth. Before you could react he reached his hand toward you and stabbed a pointed fingernail right at the base of your neck.

You let out a yelp. It felt like boiling water was being pumped into your veins. You struggled and thrashed, trying to get out of his grip but the venom he injected you with was working fast and your vision was already starting to become blurry. Pure dread filled you as you knew there was no way out of this. Maria and Jack had already left you and were now somewhere else in the base.

" Hoolan... no." You croaked out as your vision started going in and out. You felt yourself be picked up bridal style and you heard the sound of Hoolan's footsteps ring down the hall. All you were seeing now were glimpses of things. Your body felt extremely heavy, as did your eyelids. As if someone laid a hot metal sheet over you.

Your vision focused again and you were in the loading room. The platform still lowered and the water in the hole still a deep red. Your vision blacked out again and you heard a loud metal groan and crashing sounds, along with what sounded like air hissing.

" Take a deep breath." you heard Hoolan gently whisper to you. You had just barely registered his words before you were submerged in freezing cold water. You didn't have the energy to panic, however. You didn't have the energy to move. You felt yourself being pulled through the water and with your last amount of energy, you were able to open your eyes.

Everything was blurry as you were underwater. But you heard the low groan of metal moving. The last thing you saw before you blacked out completely was the base collapsing in on itself.