Be Strong, Be Brave, Be A Warrior

"Kratos don't worry he just a friend" Lysandra says while walking out the front door as y-n came out hid behind Atreus.

"And you think I am fine with it?" Kratos asks with a little bit of anger in his voice then asks again. "For the last time boy who are you?"

"My name Atreus and I'm a hunter." Atreus answers and moves to hold his mate close. "This is my wife Y-n a weaver."

Y-n thinks to him, 'We shouldn't tell him the truth to why I'm here right now. He probably won't believe us but in time we will tell everyone.'

Then y-n began to notice something, she sees the blades of chaos hanging from his back and his scars on his wrist.

"Um.. if I may... What happened to you during the battle of the barbarians?" Y-n questioned the demigod.

"Yes, I would like to know as well" Lysandra agreed with the girl.

Kratos sighed and said "We were outnumbered, all of the Spartans have been slaughtered. Right before when I was about die at hands of the barbarian king I called his name. Ares, he killed all the barbarians, put these blades chains on my wrists. Seared it to the flesh as a reminder, and now I have to do his will."

"And will is that?" Atreus responded.

"The will to murder innocent people boy." Kratos says.

"That's insane you would never do something like that." Calliope says with a bit of sadness in her voice while walking out the front door too going to next to Atreus and y-n.

"I am really sorry Calliope, but I have to do this. Ares threatened to kill both of you if I don't do his task and I need to go tonight it's only way that I can protect you both" said Kratos

"He should do what he needs to do to protect you. I would do you the same thing if I were him." Atreus says then begans to think of ideas that he or y-n can use to keep a close, watchful eye on Calliope and Lysandra. To keep them safe if they have any hope of them dying by Greek Kratos's hand.

"The boy is right. I have to go, Ares will be watching my every move." Kratos says while he began to leave but a voice stops him.

"Father... please do not leave us again." Calliope says while a tear strolls down her cheek then runs to hug Kratos's hip. As soon as she stops, Kartos leaves without saying a word.

"Calliope he has to do this, he doesn't have a choice." Atreus says, walking to Calliope to comfort her. Lysandra walks over to the children and put her hands on Calliope's shoulders.

"Atreus is right Calliope. We should go back inside." Lysandra says.

"AAAAH!" Atreus grunts in pain from his head, but y-n knew he was actually faking but the two girls believed it was real.

"Love..." Y-n said catching Atreus, with his head landing in her lap. "Breathe... just breathe..."

"Atreus what's wrong?" Calliope says while getting Atreus back on his feet

"I just had a vision that tonight where both of you are in the temple of Athena. You both died by Kartos' hand but it was a plot that was set up by Ares. I wasn't there to help save you, I have a bad feeling about this but it felt so real it, has be true." Atreus says trying to get the girls to believe him.

"Are you certain?" Lysandra asked the boy while Calliope showed a hint of fear in her eyes like she believed him.

"Yes I'm certain of it, does kratos keep a weapon stash in your house?" Y-n asks with an idea so incredible that they could agree on.

"Yes he does, it's in our room. Why do you ask?" Lysandra ask with curiosity

'Where is he going with this? Does either of them even know how to use a sword?' she wondered.

"Because we want to train Calliope to be warrior. So she can be able to protect herself and me so we can prevent my vision from ever happening." Atreus says.

"That's a wonderful idea.
What do you think mother? It has to work." Calliope says while agreeing with Atreus's plan.

Lysandra thought to herself for a moment, 'This is madness my own husband Kratos killing us by mistake. But if they do train together they could prevent tonight.'

"If Atreus speaks the truth if it means the protection for me and my daughter. It has to work, it's our only option" Lysandra agreed with Atreus's plan.

"Ok then Calliope let's begin our training." y-n says with pride.

Both girls got a shield and a sword, throwing amazing attacks and blocks, getting better and stronger by the minute, they were both as skilled as Achilles (from the movie TROY), faster, agile as Themistocles and Leonidas (300 and 300 rise of an Empire). Y-n is wearing her usual bright dress and Calliope is wearing a special armor that fits in her size with a spartan helmet. All th while Atreus also tells them about his electrokinesis ability that he can do with his arrows.

'This has to work it has too. I can't let father down and the one in this timeline also.' Atreus thinks to himself.