Who Could Have Done This?!?!

Three moons flew and within that time Faye grew to be about the smae size as Calloipe. As the Goddess of Creation Faye knew not all of her creations would be good or evil. She stayed with her parents most of the time often training with her grandfather and aunt. So Faye had to learn disapline and the art of combat she learned her grandfather's customs of battle until she could memorize it without even thinking hard.

Atreus was the first one the wake up in the shared bedroom room while y-n was nowhere to be found. Atreus was outside getting some sunlight, he stared at the clouds to let his mind wonder. As he did he heard footsteps coming closer, when the boy turned around to see who was, it was none other then his grandfather Zeus and his mate.

"my grandson, what brings you up so early?"

"nothing much Lord Zeus, I'm just enjoying the scenery, letting my own mind wonder" Atreus says with a smile

"I see, well then Atreus. I'm about to go to my throne with my wife Hera, and you can go wherever you want my grandchildren, you are family after all." Zeus says to the two.

"Thank you, grandfather." Y-n says with a smile, Zeus left to go to his throne leaving her and Atreus to do what they wanted.

Atreus began to stare down at the clouds again, (also Mount Olympus was so high that the clouds could not reach the top of the mountain) as y-n did the same she noticed something, a large fire was burning the great city that is known as Athens. Looking at each other they jump into action Atrues runs down the side of the mountain with y-n piggybacking the whole way down.

Using his super speed in a flash, then he reached the ground and ran to Athens as quickly as they could. By 3 sec they arrive and sees the city in destruction and people are still evacuating. They see the Athenian soliders fight a small Persian army. As quickly as the speed of light Atreus kills most of the Persians, then they all run away scared, and petrified of this new powerful enemy that happens to be the God of Speed, y-n killed the rest who ran her way spilling blood that seeped in between her toes. The Athenians cheer at the victory and thanked the young warriors, even though some didn't like a woman with a weapon.

"thank you young warrior, may I ask what your name is?" - an Athenian solider with a blue cape asked

"Atreus sir and you are?" - Atreus asked the Athenian solider

"I'm the Athenian general that is known as Themistocles"  Themistocles introduced himself to the young boy. (I've decided to add him in this story and make the rest of this story a combination of 300 and 300 rise of an Empire) "Who is that? The woman?"

"My mate, Y-n- and we see. Well then Themistocles it's an honor to meet and help you for the first time. Y-n actually saw the fire when we were on Mount Olympus with the gods, and we decided to help you out." Atreus says with pride.

"You're are gods? No mere child could be immortal, what's your titles then boy?" Themistocles asks.

"I'm known as the God of Speed, and also the slayer of Ares. My mate is the Goddess of Protection." Atreus says then he noticed y-n standing over a Persian soldier badly injured, so Atreus went to the body and begans to get some information out of him.

"Who do you work for Persian? Who put the attack on this great city?" Atreus asks furious.

"Rot in the depths of Hades mortal child!" the Persian said insulting the young gods.

"Wrong answer." Y-n says while giving him a few powerful punches in the face and body and says this with a threat, "You take this message to your leader that if he ever threatens this city or any other city we will be his next targets to kill, understand Persian?"

After that the Persian was walking slowly in pain, still injured from the girl's attacks, it was a long walk for him. Then Y-n began to speak, "Looks like we'll have be ready for the next attack soon Themistocles."

"Yes y-n you are right, come with me to my palace, we will all have meeting soon." Themistocles says

"Yes sir." Atreus said.

~In the palace of Themistocles~

An old man was punched in the face and another old man said "Please we must appeal to Xerxes reason!"

Then alot of men began to start bickering.

"Coward, Athens is a city of cowards!"

"shut your c*ck hole!"

"Shut your own!"

"I'll kill you, f*ck the spartans!"

"F*ck those muscle battle boy lovers!"

Then y-n whistles loudly making the room quite as Themistocles was about to speak with Atreus and y-n at his side.

"Silence, this a democracy not a street fight. The Persian attack will come from both the North and the South."

Another man in a red robe began to speak while other men were speaking after his sentence

"The city-states should negotiate a truths."

"Yes, yes we must negotiate!"

"Negotiate with tyranny? give me one example of when that has ever profited a nation, my fellow countrymen. We can only judge the future from what we had suffered in the past now, many of you here stood with me at Marathon and for those of you who served and faced the cut and thrust of battle, you know how true peace is forged. Do not be deceived Xerxes, the son of Darius has a wolf at our door. Right here, right now we must choose do we stand and fight for Greece or not? Argos, Corinth, Megara, Athens, not even Sparta can match the Persians alone, we must persevere as one nation or we will perish cleaning onto our own self-interest, send us the ship that we need to defend Greece." Themistocles says.

"Themistocles will need more then our city ships, he will need our children to join the fight and what of Sparta!" an Athenian old civilian said

"You send every ship that we have to the northern coast of Euboea, I will go and seek the help with the great Spartans." Themistocles

~At the Persian Empire~

A marked warrior is riding a horse making his way to the God King Xerxes, he dismounted and said "Still no word from the messenger you sent to Sparta, King Leonidas may have been insulted by your generous offer."

"Perhaps I will need to march into Sparta myself and burn it to the ground, remember when a king is loved as I am, much can be accomplished. They will be forced to resist my devine power Deimos." said Xerxes

"Athens is attempting to assemble a coalition, it'll be nothing more than a patchwork of ships." Deimos says

"Once these water have been traversed I will lead my force across the land, I will remind the cowards of Greece that we have not forgotten their insolence." Xerxes says

"My king the Persian army that was sent Athens earlier is dead, they were killed all of them by two mortal children how can move really fast, they also did this to me." the injured Persian soldier said but the god king was furious, he sentence him to execution for something so humiliating.

"These child will pay dearly for making a fool of our massive army." Deimos said and Xerxes nodded in agreement.