The First Battle & What Now?!?!?!

Atreus was running to the god of war, then jumped to give him a strong punch in the face. But Ares grabbed his fist and threw him across the battlefield with a strong throw to send his body on another small temple. His body hit the large door, destroyed it, it really injured his body and became unconscious.

"You think your are a match for the god of war?" Ares asked insulting the young archer and walked toward his next opponent.

"DAMN YOU ARES!" Kratos said with fury unleashing the power of the blades of chaos, hit was able to hit Ares with perfect strikes.

Ares grunted in pain as he had a few scars on his stomach, hands, legs, but he wouldn't go down that easy.

"It seems that I've underestimated you, Spartan." Ares said with a little smirk on his face. "BUT YOU'VE ALREADY LOST THIS BATTLE!"

Ares growling anger, puts his sword down, rushes the Spartan general moving so fast that no one could see where he went, punching the spartan general with powerful strikes. Kratos kept grunting in pain and coughing out blood. He had more injures on his body, until Ares did something that would make him defenseless; removing the blades of chaos from his arms.

"AAAAAH!" Kratos screams in agony with pain that he endured before while Ares stands in front of him.

"I told you that you would loose this battle and now that this is over. I will go after your family next, and then I'm going to kill that little h-c haired-" Ares grunts in pain, he was hit by powerful arrow that also shocked him.

The god looks back, Kratos also looks to see what also happen and sees Atreus.

"You will not go near them, ever again!" a badly injured Atreus says while getting ready to pull out another arrow until he was hit in the stomach with a strong punch.

Atreus screams in pain and coughing out blood, Ares chuckles with evil in his voice. He picks him up by his hair and says, "You dare hit the god of war you little brat, I should kill you first!"

Slamming the boy to the ground, creating a huge crater, then hits the boy in the face, he continues to do so. Until Atreus starts to see his future father and his beloved multiple times while being hit, and then somehow Atreus starts to show blue electricity around his body. Ares stops, stareing with a confused look on his face, this bought Atreus time to get back up to his feet. Walking out the crater, and he talks with a shout.

"THIS ENDS NOW ARES, YOUR RAIN OF TERROR IS OVER!" Atreus yell in anger, and prepares to fight Ares again.

Ares laughs and says, "If you think you can defeat me in that transformation... Then your more naive then ever."

He starts to show a fist, in moments later he moves a quickly in a flash of lighting, heading for his stomach. Everything is in slow motion for a moment, hitting the god of war in a great pain. Then everything turns normal, Ares coughing out blood, stairs at Atreus at the same spot where he was before. He recovers from that punch and says

"But how? You are just a mortal! how can you attain such incredible power?!" Ares beings to back away, but he stops himself and thinks. 'What is this? I'm the god of war, I can't be scared of a child.'

"Submit Ares! you've already lost!!" Atreus says while getting ready for his next attack.

"I'M THE GOD OF WAR!" Ares charges him with his sword, before he was about to hit Atreus.