A United Greece Or Not, & A Little Shining Light

~At the palace of Themistocles~

"Themistocles we will head back to Mount Olympus to let the gods know what we're up against here." y-n said

"Alright then girl, my men and I will go to Sparta to see King Leonidas in a little bit to warn him that the Persians are on the march." Themistocles says.

"Alright then. Good luck Themistocles." Atreus says letting y-n get on his back and in a flash of red lightning he ran out of the city to go back to Olympus.

Two young girls approaches Kratos asking if he saw where Atreus or y-n went too.

"Grandpa do you know where daddy has gone to? I can't find him or mommy anywhere." Faye says with curiosity then when she finished her sentence Atreus and y-n appear in front of her in a flash

"Nevermind, I found him." Calliope says with a smile then Atreus turn his attention towards the god of war.

"Kratos I need your help, Greece needs your help, when I woke up I saw a huge fire that was destroying Athens, the Athenian general Themistocles says that the Persian attack will come from both the North and the South wants to unite Greece and stand against the true tyrant the god king Xerxes, also Themistocles is heading for Sparta to speak to king leonidas about the spartan navy joining him in the south" Atreus says

"the Athenians can help themselves boy we are spartans are not interested in a united greece that is his dream not ours all I am concerned with is the preservation of Sparta, what about the North? - Kratos says

"well the north is where the hot gates are and soon I will head for Sparta to see what king Leonidas is up too, Calliope do you want to come with me"

"yes Atreus I will go with you" - Calliope says with a smile and Kratos says "fine, Calliope just be careful out there."

They both walk to the teleporter that goes to Sparta, they decided to use that instead of Atreus using his super speed to get them there because it would burn Calliopes dress and would also make her dizzy for a awhile, it happened once, it was really funny. Her dress being slightly on fire, Calliope had to quickly run to her pool chamber, she immediately jumped in then stayed in for a while.

Atreus entered the room laughing, he approaches Calliope who is still in the pool and says "I am really sorry Calliope, I swear I didn't know that would happen maybe we should use the teleporters instead."

Atreus as his laughter dies down and he brings her a towel and a new dress for her to wear.

"It's alright Atreus. It was just an accident at least no one got hurt will I almost did actually." Calliope says with a smile then Atreus began to give her some privacy, she dries herself up and puts on her other dress, she exits the pool chamber then sees Atreus in his room, the boy moves out of his room to see if Calliope was alright

"Wow Calliope, you look beautiful in that dress." Atreus says with a smile and Calliope slightly blushes, she walks towards Atreus giving him a hug and he hugs her back, they embrace this wonderful moment together, this boy has done so much for her. He was nice to her, helped her become a brave warrior, saved her from death, being a good brother to her, a small tear strolls down her cheek.

Atreus noticed it and says, "Hey, it's alright Calliope. I'm here for you and I always will until the end of time, I will never leave you and that's a promise I'll never break. You are my half-sister and you mean the world to me, I love you Calliope." Atreus says with a smile and Calliope says something that's with sadness and happiness combined, "I love you too brother."

Then Lysandra and Kratos were in the room and they were seeing the children having a bonding moment, the two adult gods go to the children, without hesitation and saying a word they all do a family hug. Atreus had done the most incredible thing that no one could do, he changed his father past. Prevented him from bring the destruction of Mount Olympus and the earth itself. Y-n was chasing after Faye, who was running with a speed that matched her father's. Faye giggled but was caught by Atrues which made her sequel as her mama rounded the corner painting.

"She sure is your daughter when it comes to speed, Atrues."

"And she's your when it comes to magic." Atrues shot back as Faye got out her daddy's hold.

She ended up hiding behind her grandpa making her parents laugh. Faye loved her grandpa since he taught her a lot of things but her mommy and daddy told her stories of their journeys at bedtime. So Faye had a big group to be with and it seemed Hermes was taking quite a shine to the little girl. She made golden flowers grow where nothing would bringing peace to the souls of many who knew of the gods and looked to them for guidance.