Fight On The Seas & Immorality Reveals Itself

~At the south~

The Persians are ready to battle the Athenian fleet of 50 ships

"Look at their excuse for a navy." a Persian captain says to Deimos

"Their ships are of little threat. I need a second in command, Artaphernes. And whoever proves they're excellence will earn a place beside me." Deimos says

"General Bandari has offered to lead the first attack." Artaphernes says and he calls for Bandari

"Commander." Bandari said

"If you lead our first offensive, what guarantee do I have that you'll bring me a quick victory?"

"My word and my life."

"Good"

"My rules of engagement?"

"Humiliate the Greeks and lay waste to their tiny ships."

"They'll be dead to the last man."

~On Themistocles's view~

Where he's on one of the ships with 50 Athenian soliders and with Atreus, Calliope, Aeskylos, and Callisto at his side, seeing the thousand Persian ships approaching just over a mile away.

"My brothers. Steady your hearts, look deep into your souls." Themistocles says.

While Atreus and Calliope are putting on their Spartan helmets, grabbing their shields, (Remember mortals who become gods like Kratos are incredibly strong, they can move, lift, push, and destroy anything with their hands very easily), and getting their spears and swords ready. Themistocles continues his speech.

"For your mettle is to be tested this day. If in the heat of battle you need a reason to fight on, an idea for which you will give up all that you will ever have, you need only to look at the man who fight at your side. This is the "why" of battle, this is the brotherhood of men-at-amrs. An unbreakable bond made stronger by the crucible of combat. You will never be closer than with those who you shed your blood with, for there is no nobler cause then to fight for those who will lay down their life for you. So you all fight strong today, you fight for your brothers, fight for your families. Most of all, you fight for Greece!"

(Everyone yells with pride and glory along with Atreus, Calliope, and Callisto)

"And there is only one thing to make sure of when the fighting starts."

"what's that?" Callisto asked

"Don't get killed on the first day."

(Everyone slight laughs, even Atreus and Calliope found it a little funny as well)

"That goes for the rest of you." Themistocles finally finished his speech.

Then he looks to his right and sees the Persian fleet approaching while the 50 Athenian ships form into a circling formation.

"The Persian ships are strong at the front but they are weak in the middle, and we attack them there."

"Now!"