Meet The Baby & A Title

A-N: guys I haven't been writing this part because I was working on another story. But I back and working on this story again. Enjoy.

Y-n opened her eyes later to the sound of crying. She looked around to see that it was a little past midday. Then she saw Atreus at the foot of the bed with Faye in his arms as he tried to stop her crying a little. It was working, but only a bit.

"Here," Y-n spoke her voice weak from hours ago. "Let me see her."

Atreus handed little Faye over to her mother and calmed down when y-n rocked her daughter gently. Atreus smiled, even if he wasn't officially married to his mate he was lucky to have his baby girl. Faye looked to her father reached her chubby hands out and squealed cutely at him. Calliope peaked in and said, "Good morning y-n, Atreus."

Kratos and Lysandra were waiting outside the door when Atreus let them in. The little baby in y-n's arms squealed and tried reaching for Kartos's face, this little newborn wasn't scared yet was brave as ever. The girls giggled at this and y-n handed over her daughter to her father-in-law from the past. Greek Kartos held little Faye and gave a slight smirk at the bravery the youngest had, not many new babes would be this way. Zues and the other gods wanted to see the newest member to Olympus but knew that rushing wouldn't help matters.

Athena knocked on the door and said that she would help the new mother get ready for today.
Aphrodite lead the others out the room with Faye in her daddy's arms while y-n was bathed and dressed in a greek dress. She got embarrassed as she felt bare yet her only dress had to be washed so she'd have to make do with this one. The group left for the arena with Zeus asking to see the newborn, Faye saw the king god and smiled at him giggling happily.

To say the least Zeus saw magic wrapped around the baby about five small birds were created by her small hands. This made Atreus and y-n shocked but happy to know their daughter had the magic of creation, a rare form of magic. Faye was able create animals from pure magic and her emotions also helped with all her creations. Zeus knew this kind of magic could cause the keeper to grow at a fast rate and Faye was already smarter than a normal baby.

Faye saw all the other gods until her gaze landed on Hermes and her eyes lit up with joy and slight glow. The flowers grew up and bloomed until one color stood out a golden lily a symbol of peace. Hermes and all the others in Greece had only heard of Golden Lilies but these special flowers could cure illnesses, heal wounds and protect when given. Little Faye was using magic at only a day old which meant one of her parents knew magic.

Zeus and the other gods agreed that it would be to give the little one a title, "from this day on Faye will known as the Goddess of Creation and Life."

Everyone clapped, while Faye mimicked the action, in congratulations for the little one. Not many new children could do as Faye could and her parents were proud.