You're What?!?! & Trying To Unlock Your Full Potential

At the same time that y-n and Lysandra are walking back home.

"Calliope, I need you to do something for me." Atreus says, like in a way of saying that if he should go with this or not.

"Sure Atreus, whatever you need. I can help you with it." Calliope says with a smile.

"Are you sure? I don't think your going to like it." Atreus says with a nervous tone

"I can be anything, you trust me I'll handle it" Calliope says.

"Well ok then, I need you to hit me in the head and body as many times as you need to. Plus, I will not carry anything to defend myself because I need to know how to unlock the power that I used against Ares." Atreus says with a little bit of confidence.

"You want me to hurt you so you can tap into this great power that only worked temporarily. Yey don't know if I can do that to you, trust me I would never do something like that my friend." Calliope says not liking the idea that Atreus had.

"Then I will do it." Kratos says coming out the front door wearing his Spartan general armor once again.

"Have you both gone mad?" A voice spoke up, it was y-n back with Lysandra, the young weaver wasn't happy.

"Kratos, you just came back alive yesterday night from the battle with Ares." The wife of Kartos looked just as unhappy as Atreus's wife. Neither one or Calliope were liking the idea. "And now you want to hurt the one warrior who saved you life?"

Y-n walks over and grabs Atreus by the back of his fur shirt dragging him to the house. Lysandra Kartos and Calliope looking on with the father and daughter's faces saying, "What The F*ck Just Happened?".

"Y-n?" Atreus was finally let go and turned to his mate. "What is wrong? Are you ok?"

"I'm just fine except you..." Her e-c eyes had a raging fire in them. "are trying to get just to use that magic again? You are stalk raving mad, Atreus!"

"You're sick y-n," he countered his anger finally showing. "Lysandra and Calliope need to be protected along with you!"

"You are overreacting love." She felt her heart starting to break.

"No you're overreacting!" He grabbed her by the shoulders making her scared. "You need to calm down and just tell me what is wrong with you!"

"For the Gods sake!" Y-n shook herself free of his hold and ended up shouting, "I'm pregnant you nimb-skull!"

She clapped her hands over her mouth as Atreus stood there in shock. He didn't see that coming nor did he understand why this came up.

"You're what?" The boy asked as if he heard her wrong.

"I-i'm..." Y-n studered not meaning to announce her pregnancy like this. "Excepting a child, Atrues... Our child..."

She his her face behind her hands due to embarrassment. Atreus hadn't thought that he would be a father but now here he was with y-n excepting kin.

"You're really excepting?" Atreus asked as his beloved nodded peaking between her fingers.

He lifted y-n up and twirled her as he laughed in joy. He kissed her on the lips while the h-c haired girl cried happy tears. She didn't feel afraid anymore with the idea of a family.