The Soft Turning Into The Strong

At Kartos's house outside at the gardens, the two young warriors are developing a strong bond as sister-in-laws. A new road awaits for them in the future of ancient Greece, as Lysandra watched with a smile on her face as the two children are practicing how to use a sword, and shield.

"HAAAA" - both y-n and Calliope yell clashing their swords and blocking eachothers attacks with their own shields.

"Your not to bad yourself Calliope." Y-n says commenting on how good her sister-in-law is while getting ready to prepare for her next attack.

"And the same to you too y-n" Calliope replies with a smile and trying to think of a way to hit Atreus with her sword but he was more faster then her.

They were amazing when they started a few hours ago, kratos would have also wanted Calliope to be the warrior next in line after him. Y-n took the chance to trade spots with Atreus, she needed to sit down and have some water. The next attack was from Atreus, bringing out his fast moves with his sword to try to take down Calliope but she was more flexible then him, she was outstanding when it comes to her dodging the enemy's attacks.

"I think I'll be more faster without a shield, lets see if you can handle my true speed." Atreus says with glory putting his shield down.

"Take it easy dear..." Y-n voiced. "Calliope is a bit hard to catch."

"Ah I see. Now, trying to have the upper hand. But, I won't go down that easy, and as Spartan Warriors say 'We never retreat and surrender, we die with honor.'" Calliope responds with a smile, and excepts his challenge.

The young archer charged her, Calliope swung her sword, he slid on the ground with his side dodging her attack. Before she could turn around to see him, Atreus kicked her right knee from behind to make loose her balance then she balanced herself with one knee on the ground. Before Atreus could attack her from behind with his sword, Calliope did a front barrel roll and Atreus missed. When Calliope tuned around to see her enemy she threw her sword at Atreus, he quickly moved to his right avoiding the blade.

Before he could see what was in front of him was a girl rushing and getting close to him but it was to late, Calliope used her shield to hit Atreus in the face to knock him off balance and making him fall to the ground. Y-n oohed at the sight as Atreus grunted in pain. Before he could he could get back up, Calliope grabbed her sword and put it on Atreus's neck.

"Looks like I am better warrior then you are Atreus." Calliope says with pride and a smile.

"Are you sure about that Calliope?" Atreus asked with a smirk.

Calliope had a confused look on her face until she look down on and saw a small blade that Atreus was pointing at her stomach and it was his mother's knife.

She smiled at him and said, "Well played."

She now knew that he would always be faster then her.

"Remember Calliope: When the enemy is taken to the ground, you must make sure to finish him off quickly before he has the advantage." Atreus says giving her advice to be sure the next time not let her guard down.

And with that they both put their weapons down and she helped Atreus get up.

"But I will say that was an amazing takedown." Y-n says coming over and gave Calliope

"Thanks both of y-n for helping me train and you are great warriors. When it comes to you two having amazing skills with a sword." Calliope says commenting on her half-brother and sister-in-law's skills.

"Alright I think that will be enough training for today you three. Now we should get some dear or wild boar to eat you must be starving." said Lysandra

Y-n, Atreus, and Calliope's stomachs all grumble at the same time, and they gave a slight laugh.

"Ok then leave the hunting to me I should be back in a few minutes." Atreus says while getting his bow and arrows, taking off to find an animal that he can track.

About like 15 minutes later he came back with wild boar. He noticed that all three girls weren't outside waiting for him, Atreus walked into the house to see if they were there but they were no where to be seen.

"Where are they?" Atreus asks with a worried look on his face.

The boy went outside again to do some detective work, he spotted something very unusual he saw a small dry blood on the ground and a broken shield piece. When he lifted up the broken shield piece and a saw small patch of flaming orenge hair and part of y-n's dress.

"Oh no! He took them, didn't he?" At least y-n could keep them safe, for now. "Ares you will die by my hand. I have to go to King Leonidas, he might know where the Temple of Athena is." Atreus says while grabbing his sword, shield, bow, and arrows, and with that he ran as fast as he cpuld. With the speed of Hermes was within him and the blue skies were beginning to turn into darkness.

As soon as he reachedKking Leonidas palace and entered the front door and said to the King of Sparta.

"Leonidas where is the Temple of Athena? I have to get there fast." Atreus says with a rush in his voice to get the conversation over with.

"Atreus, calm yourself. What happened?" Leonidas asked trying to calm down to boy.

"Ares, the god of war, has kidnapped Calliope Lysandra and my wife. He told me that he took them to the temple of Athena, I need to know where it is!" Atreus says giving the information to King Leonidas about what happened a few minutes ago.

"Alright then but I don't know where the temple of Athena is. However, I do know it's city of Athens you just have to go north and try to reach the city." Leonidas says giving the directions based on where he needs to go.

"Thank you, Leonidas."

"Good luck, boy."

With that Atreus ran as fast as he could, thanks to his super human stamina he's able to run at long distances without showing any signs of fatigue.

A few second later a marked warrior approaches the Temple of Athena with a couple of solders who have been following him.

"THEY BUILT THIS TEMPLE TO OFFER PRAYERS TO ATHENA! THIS ENTIRE VILLAGE STANDS AS IN A FRONT TO LORD ARES, BURN THIS VILLAGE BURN IT TO THE GROUND!" The man shouted in rage.