Be Ready For A Beautiful Death & A Kidnapped Child

~Up North At The Spartan camp sight~

The spartans were just relaxing, getting enough sleep to prepare for another attack while King Leonidas walks to Dilios who had a injury on the left eye and y-n covers it with a cloth.

"Dilios, I trust that scratch hasn't made you useless." King Leonidas said

"Hardly, my lord. it's just an eye. The gods fit to grace me with a spear." Dilios says to his king

"My Captain?" King Leonidas says wondering if his Captain is doing well after that incident of what happened earlier.

"Curses the gods, and mourns alone." y-n says then they hear a horse and on that horse is Daxos, and looks badly injured and dismounted off the horse and walks up to Leonidas.

"Leonidas! We are undone. Undone, I tell you. Destroyed." Daxos says

"Daxos, calm yourself." Y-n says placing her arm across his chest and moves the man back a bit.

"Our hunchback traitor has lead Xerxes' Immortals to the hidden goat path behind us. The Phocians you posted there were scattered without a fight. This battle is over, Leonidas."

"This battle is over when I say it is over."

"By morning, the Immortals will surround you all and the Hot Gates will fall."

"SPARTANS, PREPARE FOR GLORY!" Leonidas says in a loud voice

"Glory? Have you gone mad? There is no glory to be had now. Only retreat or surrender. Or death"

"Well that's an easy choice for us, Arcadian. Spartans never retreat, Spartans never surrender. Go spread the word, let every Greek assemble know the truth of this, that each among them search his own soul. And while your at it, search your own." Kartos says to Daxos coming up from behind

"My men will leave me. Godspeed, Leonidas." Daxos says and with that he got back on his horse and left the Spartans.

"Children! Children. Gather round. No retreat, no surrender. That is Spartan law. And by Spartan law, we will stand and fight and die. A new age has begun, an age of freedom. And all will know that 300 Spartans gave their last breath to defend it." King Leonidas says

(Spartan chanting)

AH-OOH

AH-OOH

AH-OOH

Then the Captain came walking to his king.

"My friend, I have lived my entire life without regret until now. It's not that my son gave up his life for his country. It's just that I never told him that I loved him the most, that he stood by me with honor. That he was all that was best in me." The captain says and Y-n knows the fear of lose her child.

She had dreamt that many times and the sence was always the same; Faye was running, trying t reach her parents or anyone that closet to her. Only to have Deimos take off with her baby and run her little body through with his sword. That was the reason she rarely slept anymore and she confided in Kratos about her nightmare. Needless to say The god of war told the worrying mother that Deimos would pay if he did that with facing (her) a mother's wrath.