Bloopers & Gag Rell

Here are some Bloopers form some sences and the gag reels that you may find funny or something.

enjoy everyone!
____________________________________
Calliope was running across the burn ship's deck only to trip and disappeared from the camera's view. 

"What the heck?" Deimos said. "Can you watch your feet?"

"You should try running in flats, Deimos." Calliope said as Atrues helped the girl up as he was laughing.

"Well that's going in the bloopers." Christopher Judge said with a smirk.

_

_

_

"Atrues, Themistocles, Y-n, Atreus, Atrues... " Faye was flipping through the script looking for her lines. "I don't have a line for about four bloody chapter?! What is this Devilary!?!"

There is laughing from the near the camera as y-n shook her head as she struggled to keep her laughter in.

"Be lucky you're the one who have doesn't to look insane, by carring around a dang plastic sword." Calliope stated as more laughter was heard from off to the left of the shot.

_

_

_

Krastos was getting ready to lift y-n who was handing into his arm. "On three."

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three!"

Y-n slipped off of Kartos's arm from her grip, making the older man drop her. The h-c girl's color dye fade as the water melted in her hair, making the girl say, "Thanks jackass."

This makes Faye and Lysandra bust out laughing.

_

_

_

Y-n jumped out of the guest bed and hit the floor, as Faye was about to check on the young woman.

"Are you ok?" Faye asked, as the woman rolled over and lifted her head, as everyone else tried to stiffle their laughter.

"I'm fine, but the floor looked lonely. So I decided to give it a surprise hug." Y-n's muffled voice came from just outside the camera's view.

_

_

_

"Here let me give you a hand." Atrues said and went help y-n up off of the ground.

"Tan... Ah!" The girl messed up her lines making Gorgo and Leonidas snicker.

"Uh huh. That's right. You see a sly motherf*cker walk on bye and you forget you god d*mn lines." Themistocles said walking off carema, as Calliope and Pandora leaned over in their chair laughing so hard they were crying. The cameraman was laughing behind the carema that could easily be heard.

_

_

_

"That seems to be..." Suddenly someone's phone strated ringing, Faye looked at hers.

"It's not me."

"Mine's off." Atrues checked his as did y-n. "Not mine."

Calliope opened her phone, "hello? Mom? I... Oh whoops I-I've gotta go." She smiled sheepishly. "Sorry."

_

_

_

End of bloopers and gag reel. I hope you all enjoyed it.