This Ends Now

A-n: 3 chapters in 1 night? What am I doing? Oh, yeah. Making up for lost storytime.
Enjoy you guys.

Everyone remaining stays silent for the battle. Y-n felt a hard kick and dropped to her knees in pain. Artemis rushed back to Athena and whispered to her that something was wrong. Athena and Aphrodite both knew this one meant one thing; the babe(s) wanted out into the world.

The three goddesses took the young one to the closest bedroom and Hurmes knew he had to lend a hand. Y-n screamed out in pain as the kickes got worse, it was as if the babe had knives for hands and feet.

At the same time Atreus had snuck up behind him, using his sword to stab him in the back of his left leg. The god losses his balance, falling on his knees, Atreus tried to slice the war gods head off but Ares quickly turned around. He got in an uppercut to send the boy flying, his body hits the wall, destroying it almost completely and fell unconscious.

"Atreus!" Calliope cried out to him still at the same spot where she was when she threw her sword but their was no response to his voice. He was out cold, she saw that her sword was behind Ares's body, she hesitated for a moment, but she wasn't afraid of him anymore.

She charged the god of war, Ares noticed her. Even if he's still injured from the attack in the leg, he wouldn't give up so easily. He swung his sword at her, she slid under his body and got her sword on time. Calliope used her sword to slice all of the God of War's back blades and she did, it really injured his body, he yell out in alot of pain.

Calliope quickly backed up before he could do anything else, Ares turns around with an evil grin on his face, and says "you will die first for what you did to me girl!"

Calliope used her shield to try to block the god of war's attack the shield broke in half parts by a strong flaming sword swing. Calliope gasp in surprise, Ares used a foward kick and send her body sliding across the ground on her back, Calliope coughs out blood and groans in pain. She was almost next to Atreus's body, she was crawling to his body, she tried to wake him up but there was still no response. Ares walks to over to them, the god of war pulls out his sword getting close and close, he laughs and says "It's time to put an end to this."

He lifts his sword in the air for one final attack, Calliope looks away, his sword gets close to their bodies. But the sword was deflected by another small sword, Atreus regained consciousness and was faking. The boy takes it off of Ares's hand and send to the ground, Atreus jumps high enough and jabs his sword into the god of wars right eye. Ares yells in pain, he backs up and puts his hand on his eye.

He sees the blood on his hand, Calliope and Atreus quickly regained their weapons again but their spartan helmets were not on. They charge him at him again and they had the opportunity. They were both striking him, giving Ares lots cuts and open wounds on his chest, arms, back, and arms. Until finally he fell to the ground on his back and was really injured, he wouldn't move a muscle and both kids were breathing really hard trying to catch their breath.

"We did it, we actually did it. Two young warriors defeated the god of war." Calliope says with pride.

Atreus nods in agreement and says, "Yes we did, but to finally end this... We must kill him."

"Yes that's right, I'll let you do the honors Atreus."

"I'd be delighted too."

He pulls out his sword and walks to the body and begans to do the final blow. The sword was almost about to touch the heart until it was grabbed by a strong hand and everyone gasped. Ares still holds the sword and is mad with fury, Atreus tried to use his strength to push the sword down but he didn't have the strength anymore.