The Truth Is Revealed

They are waiting for Atreus and Calliope, Lysandra and y-n are already there and Kratos is on his seat next to Athena and Zeus.

"Does anyone know where the mortal children are? I thought I told you to deliver the message to them." Zeus the god of thunder says to Hermes then Atreus immediately enters the room carrying Calliope bridal style with a flash of red lightning and next to Lysandra and Y-n.

Y-n had handed Faye to Atreimus so things wouldn't go wrong with her daughter.

"Are we too late or right on time?" Atreus asked with a bit humor y-n with giggling and Calliope get set down.

"Show off." Hermes says feeling a bit jealous that Atreus was way more faster then him.

"You're all on time, now on this day we are here to grant the four mortals the powers of a deity. Athena bestow them the powers of a god." Zeus says.

"Of course father." Athena says, then walks to the mortals.

"You four are ready to become immortals." Athena says with a smile and puts both of her hands on Lysandra's head, Calliope's, then Atreus's, and finally y-n's.

After that they were now gods but they don't have titles yet and that's when Zeus announces "what titles should we give them, any suggestions?"

"I think we should make Atreus the God of Speed, Calliope the Goddess of Light, and Lysandra the Goddess of Triumph, and Y-n the Goddess of Protection." Hera (I'm sorry, but when did you sober up?) suggested to Zeus and the four new gods nodded their heads in agreement.

"Now that's out the way I think it would be time that We told you all the truth. Does this place have a reflection pool?" Atreus says to finally tell everyone what they need to know about the pair.

"Yes we do and it can also show memories of a mortal or god." Athena says then she brings the reflection pool to the pantheon. "Concentrate on your memories and then the reflection pool will show us everything"

"right, now once we begin this will be hard to believe for what your all about to witness." Y-n says with a little bit of nervousness.

"Don't worry y-n we will all be with you no matter what we see." Calliope says with a smile putting a hand on Atreus's and y-n's.

"Thank you, Calliope." Atreus says and now it begins, the reflection pool is activated, all the gods remain silent.

~skipping over the game and first story because the gods saw those first~

"Sir... Are sure this is the right way?"

"Don't worry y-n, father knows where we are going."

"The boy is right girl. Trust that I will get us killed."

Suddenly y-n got shoved into the thick snow by Kratos and Atrues was trying not laugh. This made y-n angry as she popped out of the snow bank.

"Atrues, do you want to die?"

The boy ran off laughing with y-n taking chase barefoot as ever quickly gaining ground. She tackled her mate making them tumble down into the thick snow difts, Atrues got himself out and held his hand out of y-n to take. She took his hand and yanked making the boy land deeper under the snow, she laughed knowing the chase would start again. Her leg was grabbed as she was climbing out Kartos had the girl by her right fore-arm and Atrues hanging onto her left leg. She swung her leg making Atrues lose his grip and land on the softer snow so she would step on him.

"Boy it's best not to anger a woman no matter how old they are." The man said with a smirk. "That is unless you want to be hurt. If your mate wanted to she could kill you. And you, girl, need to calm your temper."

"Yes sir." Y-n looking down feeling bad. "I'm sorry.

Atreus opening his eyes and sees the Olympian gods even Kratos, Calliope, and Lysandra have wide eyes and speechless expressions on their faces.

"Was it too much for you?" Y-n says.

"So you're my son, and I'm your father?" Kratos says, walking to the boy.

"yes I'm actually from the future, well from a different timeline where you brought the destruction of mount olympus and the Olympian gods which is also my family, me and you took my mother ashes to the highest peak in all nine realms after she died, it was her last wish and we encountered of few others gods, I also wanted to know about your past" - Atreus says

"that explains everything" - Athena says

"yes it does, your my grandson" - Zeus says

"and I'm your stepmother" - Lysandra says

"I'm your half-sister am I "- Calliope says

"yes your all right and now that I have peace with all of you, my family and my fellow gods, i think I want to stay here with all of you" Atreus says

"But what about the old me from the future boy?" Kratos says

"he wouldn't mind if I stayed here in this timeline, plus nothing can kill my father or you if I should say" Atreus says with a chuckle and Calliope does the same because she thought it was funny as well

"I will allow it, we should all celebrate this fine day, a new family member is here with us today, he has made this far because he did the impossible, I welcome Atreus and Calliope my grandchildren to the table of worthiness and honor" Zeus says

The celebration continued thus far, until something was off in the depths of thanatos, where a demigod was being held and somehow he escaped from his shackles, and yells with fury "KRATOS I WILL COME FOR YOU, I WILL DESTROY OLYMPUS AND YOUR BELOVED GREAT CITY SPARTA" - the demigod deimos, the brother of Kratos says.