Discussing Things & Midnight Battle

~On Deimos's ships~

Artaphernes and the two young boarded the ship, they see two Immortals staring at them and Deimos makes an appearance where an armor that's similar to Ares's armor but it's all black.

"Welcome to my humble barge. We are honored by your presence." Deimos says welcoming the enemies that killed most his Persian navy.

"Your barge and you look like a person who is brilliant in battle." Atreus says to his so called enemy/uncle.

"Kind words. Now come, you two. We have much to discuss. Do you believe the Greeks are descended from the gods?" Deimos says while waiting for them to respond back and they walk inside the ship.

"We have heard some say that." Calliope says while still walking

"And what of you? Is there a god in your lineage? My men say so, and based on the last two days' battle I'd say there's a spark of the divine in you two." Deimos says

"Now who's using kind words?" Atreus asks and with that the three are inside the ship while Deimos is pouring two cups of wine for them.

"My men also say that it was you two who slade the god of war Ares on Mount Olympus in a gladiator battle arena." Deimos says if this is true, since he was in Thanatos's kingdom.

"Many Powerful things occurred on that day. But it was three months ago and the facts of battle are often embellished." Atreus says

"This deed, you would remember." Deimos says while walking slowly to the children gods

"We do what we must to defend Greece." Atreus says and Deimos gives the wine cups to them but they didn't drink the wine because their not old enough.

"And I do what I must to defeat her." Deimos replies."And for every one Greek killed, you must kill a thousand Persians. For every ship I sink you must sink a hundred. I can sustain losses for weeks. Month, if need be. My numbers will defeat you both and I will take your precious forces with my sword, and I will take your Greek freedom."

"Are you asking us to negotiate a surrender?" Atreus asks while him and Calliope put their wine cups on the same table where Deimos is and it has a map of all Greece.

"No, I offer you a chance to avoid such misery and join me. I'm in need of such skilled warriors like you two, look at the defense you have mounted. A handful of triremes. Leonidas with 300 Spartans and the god of war Kratos. it's insulting, frankly. The mightiest empire the world has ever seen has led by this. I don't blame you Atreus and Calliope, you both fought as if the blood of Zeus himself was coursing through your veins, no I blame Greece, and yet you both still fight for your own protection." Deimos says while on the other side of the table

"We do what we must to defend Greece together, facing alot of enimes to bring peace to the world. And what's interesting is that they're rumors that you Deimos is that you are the brother of Kratos am I correct?" Atreus asks with a bit of curiosity and Deimos slightly laughs.

"What's make you think that?"  Deimos asks if this boy has any knowledge of that.

"Well, we know that it was you who escaped Thanatos's domain 3 months ago. We have heard a few stories that Kratos and you where attacked as children when an Oracle addicted predicted that marked Warrior would bring the destruction of Mount Olympus, Ares and Athena took you to Thanatos's kingdom." Calliope says and Atreus nods in agreement. But Deimos slammed his right fist into the table which scared the two mighty warriors in surprise.