let the games begin!

"Oh brave heroes please save our world!" I stare blankly at the shady men from the anime and I just sigh resigned to my fate. Ten, itsuki, and Motopedo were very vocal against this which I quickly nipped In the bud.

"Would you 3 assholes shut the hell up!? Don't you understand the situation we're in? We'vebeen summoned to an unknown place by unknown people who could easily kill us if we're too difficult. And right now you guys running your mouths off acting all cocky is gonna end this isekai story before it starts. SO IN THE NAME OF ANDREW RYAN AND FRANK FONTAIN, "Would you kindly" SHUT THE HELL UP AND SHEATH YOUR COCKS(curb your ego)?! THIS IS NOT YOU'RE HOUSE NOR IS THIS OUR WORLD. WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON SO DON'T ACT LIKE YOUR HOT SHIT AND RUIN IT FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE ONLY READ ABOUT THE ISEKAI EXPERIENCE PLEASE."

Silence. Silence... more silence accompaniedby stares... thankfully one of the robe peopoe clear their throat and speak. "The young lady's words are correct. Your attitudes are less then stellar and yes. We COULD kill all of you and summon new heroes. But we don't have the time to waste on another attempt based on personality issues alone. Follow me and I'll take you to the king." The boys and I get up and follow the robe guy to the throne room. We stand before the king as he explains the waves and stuff. Then comes the introductions!

"Now then, I would have you introduce yourselves starting with you young lady..." everyone stares at me and I get super nervous like it's the first day of school... I swallow and open my mouth to speak but I'm so startled by the attention i almost can't breathe. My anxiety must've been showing cause the king spoke "don't be so nervous young lady..." I take a deep breath eyes examining the room as I speak. "I HATE my real name so just use my pseudo name Alyss Wonder Weiss... I'm 19 years old and I was a senior in HIGH school before the summoning and I guess I'm the mage Hero." he nods and everyone else introduces themselves. We are told to check our statuses and we go to form a party only to find out about the status/experience penalty for going together. While all this is happening I'm getting a feel for the menu thingy. I look at my stats aaaand....

Name: Alyss Wonder Weiss
Age: 19
Class: Mage/Hero
Title(s): Hero, Mage Hero, Rejecter of evil gods(special), Game Master(special), Sado to Maso(special)
Stats:
HP: 100
MP: 1000
SP:1000
INT:120
STR:30
AGI:20
ENDR: 10
STLTH: 50
SPD: 21
ACC: 56
ATT:N/A
MATT:N/A

Skills:
Nerd for numbers: innate ability that increases math calculation all the time. Good for more accurate attacks and alchemy(science).
Apraissal: assess the value of an object based on this world's standards.
Courage: innate ability that increases the persons courage as they speak to more people and become more accustomed to the world.
Bargain: automatically active upon setting on buying something(gives permanent discount. With most vendors.)
Cooking catalogue: allows access to a market that'll summon a portable kitchen set and ingredients for any recipe. Recipes are automatically uploaded to brain.
Okay.... WOW. THE GODDESS DID WHAT?! wait wait wait... in the light novel she was a total Bitch what gives?!(a/n: so what? We're only going as far as the anime will so it won't matter. Acceptable I suppose... WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING HERE?! GET BACK IN LINE BITCH!)
Any..... NORMAL Skills? *scroll scroll scroll* Ah! Here's some normal one!

Cooking lvl: 4
Magic comprehension lvl: 1
Reading comprehension: EX
Spirit summoning lvl: 1
Animal whisperer lvl: 8
Animal tamer lvl: 6
Monster Tamer lvl: 1
Monster whisperer lvl: 1
Singing lvl: 4