Shopping trip!!

Shopping! A woman's favorite pass time! Well.... mostly.... anyway since Grimm already had everything he needed we were only shopping for me. There are several places I wanted to go to and I wanted Grimm to come help me choose clothes since armor is a no go for me... so we went to the clothes shop for some clothes, he said that they DON'T have to be magicked cause we're gonna get them enchanted at the magic store... apparently the magic shop lady trusts his knowledge and was able to design a type of enchantment that grows with its wearer... so the buffs increase like auuuuhhhhh.......... I don't know! You'll see ok?! So this is what we bought for me:

 I don't know! You'll see ok?! So this is what we bought for me:

Lots of gothic and frilly clothes

Lots of gothic and frilly clothes... I've always loved them! Next was the magic store where we got my affinity appraised... I got the whole 9 yards!

Light
Dark
Earth
Water
Wind
Fire
Lightning
Alteration
Healing

You name it, I got it. I don't know if it's because I'm the MAGE hero or if it's because I was super hype about magic and studied all sorts of magic in my life or the fact that I always believed magic and other worlds exist and it wasn't all fairytales, but GOD I AM I A LUCKY BITCH IN MY SECOND LIFE!!!

So we bought a couple books on basic magic of each type as well as the enchantments for our stuff. We went to the jewler and the apothecary and bought some items for my staff to eat and we went to the smithy as well... all in all it was a good day! I suddenly remembered something and stopped. "Hey Grimm?" "Yes Alyss?" There's somewhere I'd like to go but I'd rather not get seen... can you guide me to the slave caravan without us getting caught?" I whisper in his ear. Grimm stares at me shocked, but seeing the look on my face doesn't question it and nods.

~timeskip to slave trader brought to you by..... MY GROWLING STOMACH!!~

"Khajit have wares we do." I look at the fat man puzzled. "What, sorry?" He smiled at ME. "I'm surpised that the mage hero came to see me... and so soon?" I frowned "yes well slavery is legal and a fair investment in this country unfortunately." He nods. "I understand that slavery is not very savory but for some it's the only way they can survive."I smile sadly in agreement. "Yes well thanks but I'm not here for a slave today... though I MAY have a look around later. I came for your monster eggs... I'd like to browse them if that's okay?" His smile gets wider.

"Yes yes, of course right this way! We also have a special deal we do here... buy 10 random monster eggs with a guarantee high quality monster!" I sigh... FUCKING haha bullshit! "Thanks but no thanks... 10 is WAY too many for me to handle... anyway, I'm looking for specific types of mosters... foxes, wolves, serpents. Even a dragon if it can fly..." I say excitedly. He laughs while Grimm gives a small smile... the only positive emotion he's shown since we came here.

Browsing the alarmingly large and diverse amount of monster eggs I find the rarest of the species I feel I need... I'll surprise you with what they are later when they hatch! I bought them did the slave seal just in case.

I browsed and saw raphtalia. I turned to the man and spoke. "Sir. I have to speak with you about an agreement that'll suit us both well. Tommorow night the shield hero will be alone angry and in need of a slave. Show him around and have this tanuki slave cough to get his attention. He'll undoubtedly buy her. If he does then it means he'll be a very valuable customer. Please treat him well. Next I need some paper and something to write with. I'll leave a note with you to give to him when the transactions are all done." The slaver nods knowingly. Grimm and I leave for the inn. We get a room for 2 and I pay the innkeeper extra to let me sleep later.

"So?" Grimm says as I get ready for bed. "Hmm?" "Why did you do those things? Do you know something?" Ah... so I end up explaining to him in a way that doesn't expose me. I tell him I've had visions of naofumi's future and it's not good. I tell him it needs to be this way or he won't get stronger like he needs too. He took it all in stride and told me he didn't think I was telling the ENTIRE truth but he'd accept it for now. We went to sleep for the night.