omake: objection part 2

Me: busts down castle door with magic hag, the blacksmith, a guild master and receptionist, and some random curious bystanders and housewives who love gossip. OBJECTION! OBJECTION YOUR HONOR, I OBJECT TO THIS FARCE OF A TRIAL!

King: 😠what is the meaning of this?!

Me: your majesty, heroes, nobles, knights, I was not invited to this court session despite me being a lawyer in training and a hero. I come as both today and I am here to demand that you give my client a fair trial and a chance to defend himself with my aid! Not just in front of nobles, but in front of the peasants as well. Since this is the trial of a hero and it concerns the country as a whole, I see no reason why only nobles and the other heroes should bear witness. Whether he's innocent or not is up to the people of the country based on evidence yes, but my client was dragged through the streets and not even given the right to defend himself. To me it looks like there's something wrong with the court system for such action to be taken against anyone levalone someone you expect to save your world.

King: he's a devil! He doesn't deserve any sympathy!

M: that's right he raped Mein!

R: have you lost your mind Alyss?

I: Where's your sense of justice!?

Me: Where's MY sense of justice?! Where's yours and your balls?! I know we come from different worlds but I find it hard to believe that your world's are so behind in the times that this, THIS counts as a trial. And even if that WAS the case, I am a god DAMN lawyer! My job is to win justice for my client! My job is to make sure that the innocent are judged as such and the truth comes to light. To those who are wrongly accused we lawyers can be the greatest hero, or the most terrifying villain. I have nothing to lose from protecting someone I see as a comrade in arms, especially when everyone's against them! You damn popular pretty boys would never understand how painful it is to try your best to be a good person, but always end up being hated ostracized. You'd never understand that feeling of betrayal of the person you based your heart to, that take you for granted and drag you through the mud. I do. I know what naofumis feeling and I know how that ends! You can either be strong and get revenge... or you can be a coward like me and succumb to despair, and take your life. I've been betrayed so many times that I DESPISE women. We are snakes, tricky and with a silver tounge. The best of us, who are also the worst, string the innocent and powerless along only to shove their face in shit. I will not let either happen today! Regardless of whether or not he DID rape mein, all you have is the account of the victim. And that doesn't hold up well in a court of law without evidence. So for everyone here to just say he's a rapist without performing the proper tests, that can be seen as corruption on the end of the government no?

Kings Advisor: she is not incorrect your majesty. When word gets out to the people and the other countries, there will undoubtedly be unrest, strained relations, and even a high chance of war.

King:.... what would you have me do then mage hero?

Me: with your majesty's permission, we should do things properly! The trial has already started it seems and you've gathered many as the jury, as have I! I have taken the time to gather my evidence and will present them before the court. I ask that a physical examination be performed on the victim to make sure that she was indeed raped. And if she WAS then the exam is a definite must because of the issues that it may cause her health.

King: ISSUES?!😲 WHAT KIND OF ISSUES?! SPEAK!

Me: well your majesty I'm not sure if they exist in this world, and I'd be surprised if they didn't, in our world's sex comes with several risks. Pregnancy is the main one but there are also a plethora of diseases and infections that can be transmitted through sex, we call them STDS.