updates on the babies: CLEO GAVE BIRTH!

Almost a week ago Cleo had her babies. I didn't say anything at the time because that very night, one of the 5 babies born died. Then mom told me another one died in the night, and later that day 2 more died. There's only one baby left and it is without fur and is very weak. We believe that the reason they're all dying so easily is because they were prematurely born, hence the lack of fur and the extremely small size, in combination with the fact that they're incest babies(still trying to wrap my head around how a cat that was supposed to be infertile was, in fact, born fertile and whether it's a blessing or a curse) certainly didn't help. Pheobe's still pregnant so we're hoping for healthy kittens from her. But Cleo is suffering from serious delusions right now. She's attacked me several time for going near the kittens(including rachels) and handles them worryingly rough when trying to retrieving them from me and it makes me nervous. No pictures this time. The baby is hairless and weak. But on the plus side, Rachel's babies have opened their eyes and they're 10x cuter! I'll ask mom to take some pictures later. Btw if you're interested in buying a cat, the info is on the chapter titled Savannah's.