Dungeon bosses be wild!

Wut? Wut the bloody hell Is this shit

! This is some bull-shit! Who made this wanker of a dungeon?! What the fuck is this shit?! This dungeon.... is amazing! it's a gorgeous library!

 is amazing! it's a gorgeous library!

Why.... is this the dungeon? It's more like it's... its.... "someone's house?" "!" I jump upon hearing the voice, the others are on guard immediately. "W-where are you? Show yourself coward!" I'm scared. This is wrong. A ominous voice, a room like dungeon? This can't be the dungeons starting point. This has to be a secret room or something. But I can't help but fear the worst case scenario.

We're in the final room. The dungeon masters lair. And we are undoubtedly, severely out leveled. "You still have the courage to talk back? Very well then. I will humor you as I am the one who pulled you here."

Not good. Not good at all! He pulled us here? This really is the dungeons master. I'm worried that we won't make it out this time... but I'll never forgive myself if they get hurt because of me... 'hey spirit?' Yeah? 'Cast emergency dungeon escape spell on the others.' What about us?

'No. We stay. He's clearly got some beef with us otherwise why would he choose to answer my questions and requests? As conceited as that may sound Its the only reason I can think of.' That is indeed a conceited thought. If I didn't know you any better I would've thought you believed every guy here liked you in that way, even the enemies.

'As nice as that would be, I think we both know how bad I am at socializing with anyone and how shy I and easily embarrassed I can get. I'm like yandere-chan minus the yandere. So... Oka Ruto and kuudere chan? 'Pretty much yeah. Besides is it worng to wanna have the love and affection of everything anf everyone? As far as im concerned as long as you dont abuse the privilege and get a big head its fine. Id probably still be too much of pussy to act as uncoth and self important as malty. Then again, shes a princess... then again then again, her sister knows humility.' Heh. Damn straight. That's my girl! 'Just activate the spell fuckface! Btw send them to Naofumi and place them in his party temporarily.' Rude. But fine. "Hey so uh guys? New plan.... I'm gonna stay here and y'all are gonna gtfo. SEEYA!" Unknown casts emergency escape on party. It's super effective.

Guys: WAI- *poof. They gone*

Me: now then... Let's tango asshole!

???: Such vulgar language from the elegant and refined-

Me: I'm gonna have to stop you right there. I'm neither elegant nor refined. Just show yourself so we can tango already.

???: fifififi! So ballsy for a weak mortal, I like it! Very well then, behold!

Me: I'll reveal your true form!

A/N: Yeah yeah I know it's short dudes! Suck my dick though. I gots homework to procrastinate on. No seriously when it comes to homework it's like pulling teeth. It's extremely painful and i put it off whenever I can... but I don't want to get kicked out and I CAN graduate on time if I do these last 3 classes....