the first wavu

I am lazy. We will skip..... I lie profusely, but we skip wave battle and instead I introduce you to edgy humor channel I love. But before that I tell you what I was doing during wave. I was suck dick. Haha! I lie profusely again. This is ALL being said in bad Russian accent btw.

I was run around healing the injured people in town and minimizing damage to town. My blood lust was through roof so I screech loudly and violently. I send my pets and companion to support loser heroes who face chimera. Moto refuses to give me my cut of chimera cause I wasn't there personally. I tell him suck massive cock I was cleaning up their mess and saving the people and town that you losers left unfortified.

I inform them that by shooting flare they drew attention of monsters and not just soldiers, so many people needed healing. And I also argue that I sent a rep to provide backup so I deserve at least a little. Not a lot, only a little. And in exchange I'll be taking a larger portion of the small monsters that they let ravage town. Itsuki and Ren agreed and pressured loser moto into agreeing because I have point and they know I have.

So all ends well there. I grab enough for me and Naofumi. Is small but not noticed by dummies. I also grab enough for potion material. I leave and have my babies eat so monsters and bring some of them to me. I have Umbra deliver a note to Naofumi telling him to meet me at the blacksmiths tommorow.

Grimm and I stay to help repair the village and provide further aid. For payment I ask for free lodging whenever I need it meal not necessary. Now about that video.... here you go, edgy humor battle video.

Grimm escorts me to the castle where we eat the food that the people left behind when duel challenge happen. Umbra and Yuuki eat what's left and my weapon eats the tables and silverware and shit. We leave before anyone knows we were the ones who did it.

End chapter