FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!

"THEY WENT WHERE?!" I was furious. That damn fat chocobo piece of shit! She just HAD to transform and start the filler episode... dammit.... what am I gonna do now?! There's gotta be SOMETHING, I can do..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I GOT IT!" I shouted joyously causing erhard and the others to stare at me questioningly. "A dungeon. We'll conquer a dungeon while we wait... OI! Queens shadows! Come out here we need to talk!" Not even 2 seconds pass before a shadow ninja lady pops up kneeling before me.

"How did you know we were watching?" She asked curious. "Bitch I know things. I know all the things. I know so much things that the goddess would cower in fear at what I know." I say it half jokingly because I have a bad memory, but I know shit they don't and my staffy poo remembers for me.

"I need a high teer dungeon. NOW. I also have some questions about dungeons. Like for starters, do they have cores? Y'know the things that give dungeons shape or whatever?" A blank stare. A pause. Then- "yes they do."

I nod happily. I turn to my team. "I want one. I want a dungeon core for research. If I'm truly a mage hero, than I'm better than those losers who summoned us! So if I have a dungeon core that I can manipulate, maybe I can connect this world and my own... maybe I could make myself a gateway that I can traverse through freely. I miss home dearly, even in all its filth. I want to continue to be a hero, but there are things home can provide that this world can not! Besides, if I can bring that knowledge here I can not only save this world, but I can advance it too! I'll share the wonderful games and treasures of my world with this one!"

As I was speaking, my party one by one started to look intrigued and excited. There was a chance for them to see a different world?! No way were they gonna pass that up! We all looked at the shadow expectantly. "There is one such dungeon. It's called "The Abyss". An appropriate name for such a dungeon. It's machinations are mostly unknown and it's difficulty level is finnicky. No one has gotten past floor 2. It's a strange dungeon as it looks as if you were outside and not in a dungeon. It's only been around for 4 months and is selective on who it let's in."

I smirk. "Interesting... give me a location and gold. The gold is a fee for stalking me without me killing you. And it's also for the advice I have for your queen which could save her a serious headache, she'll thank me later. Promise." The ninja lady turns to another shadow where ANOTHER ninja lady(ninja lady 2.0) who has a large sack and a roll of papers in her hand. "Wow. That was super fast."

I said it out loud without realizing it. Ninja lady 2.0 speaks "it's a trade secret for the royal shadows. My queen was thinking of contacting you in order to help the shield hero. But we needed more information as for what you would like for compensation." I laughed.

"You're queens a smart one. And wise... much more so than that useless king, corrupt church, and whore of a daughter. I hope she'll take me seriously when I say malty is a literal tramp. I'm not surprised considering how the king dotes on her and spoils her rotten. Which is where my advice comes in. Just as I knew you were following us, there are things I know that will help avert disaster. Assuming that bag is all gold and silver coins. So this first few pieces of info are free of charge."

I inhale deeply. "First off, be wary of malty. She's much eviler than you'd think. She WANTS the throne and she'll do anything and manipulate anyone to get it. The church of 3 heroes backs her legitimately. Don't send the crown princess here. If you do, her life will be in danger and the shield hero will become a wanted felon. The king will give the order to capture or kill on site, because the next set up malty's gonna do is melty's assassination. The king is ignorant to all this. He's blinded by his hatred for the shield and his love for malty. He really thinks naofumi is the devil and would do these things. Whatever happened in the past has made the king a retard. He's driving this country to ruin by summoning all the heroes and setting things up this way. Without the shields protection and guidance all the heroes will fall and the waves will swallow the world in darkness. The longer you continue to be away, the less chance your kingdom has. Rest assured, if you DO send melty here she won't die. The shield will protect her and the king will have her treated. But the shield will be on the run for his life and might actually deign to burn this country to ash with the power he's gained by the suffering done to him unjustly in this shit country."

I snatch the gold and the map. "You have been warned your majesty, take my advice seriously or risk watching the country burn. Oh by the way I have knowledge from my world that COULD benefit you girls as shadow guards. When the queen returns we can discuss it more thoroughly but I'll need to know the scope of your abilities so I know what not to waste my time with. So if your queens interested in hiring me as a consultant, I'm an expert on isekai world's and would be happy to help wherever I can. Plus your her guards. A little bit more shabby skills and not just stalk skills would be great. Since this world has magic A lot of the non magical methods and magical methods will work undoubtedly. Like I said we can discuss it when she gets back."

Ninja lady 2.0 nods as I speak. Ninja lady 1.0 says they'll pass on the message and they leave. I put the gold in the inventory and I scan the map into my system before handing it to Grimm. We all trudge silently to where the dungeon entrance is supposed to be...