putting the spear in his place and meeting new people

We had just gotten our mons reward from the wave and were walking out of the castle. As usual Motopedo was being a cunt.

"Stupid shield bastard. Who does he think he is?! First he rapes mein and now he's got a slave?! He's really a trash hero." I sigh in annoyance.

"Slavery of demi humans is not only legal but something nobles take great pleasure in. Demi human females are commonly used as sex slaves and males are used for manual labor." I shake my head in disgust.

"That makes him even worse than!" I glare at him. "You unbelievable fool. He can't fight so he needs someone who CAN fight. Demi humans are cheap and tend to be skilled fighters because they adapt and grow quicker than humans. Tanukis like Raphy chan are disliked most for whatever reason. Wild raccoons don't live much longer than 3 years." Ren and itsuki listen closely as I continue to speak.

"Besides that have you ever even BEEN to one of those slave places? They're DISGUSTING. Half the slaves are Demi humans on deaths doorstep. I went to the tent thinking it was a circus or something because of the tent itself, and was mortified by it all. I saw horrible scarring things there. I also saw raphtalia there... she looked like a frail 8 year old and upon inspection I realized she was very ill and wouldn't survive the night."

Ren spoke up. "So what did you do then? And when was this?"
I lied smoothly. "Same day of naofumi's 'trial'. I figured he'd have trouble finding a good companion and Raphy was not only the cheapest, but the one who needed a good master the most. Naofumi needed a healthy, cheap, loyal, companion so I figured that the slaver would pull him aside. I told the guy that if a hero drops by, sell this tanuki to him."

Itsuki nodded thoughtfully and motopedo was spitting fire. "So you're telling me that not only did you go to a slaver and browse slaves, but you ALSO recommended Raphtalia for a rapist?! YOU'RE WORSE THAN THE SHIELD!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU COWARD!" I screeched. "WERE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!? SHE WAS A 8 YEAR OLD DYING IN A SMALL FILTHY CAGE! BEING BOUGHT BY A HERO IS BETTER THAN BEING BOUGHT BY A NOBLE. THE ONLY REASON WHY SHE'S NOT DEAD IS BECAUSE NAOFUMI BOUGHT HER, FED HER, CLOTHED HER, AND GAVE HER MEDICINE! WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF SHE WAS RELEASED!? I'LL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED BY A NOBLE OR SOLD BACK INTO SLAVERY AS A HIGHER PRICED SLAVE CAUSE SHES HEALTHIER AND CAN FIGHT! JUST BECAUSE YOUR IDEA OF JUSTICE INVOLVES SURROUNDING YOURSELF WITH WOMAN WHO WANT YOUR DICK, AND BEING CHIVILARIOUS TO GET MORE BITCHES DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU'RE BETTER THAN NAOFUMI. TO RAPHTALIA NAOFUMI IS HER HERO! NOT YOU, NOT ME, NOT REN, AND CERTAINTY NOT ITSUKI! IT'S NAOFUMI! I CAN TELL YOU I'M CERTAINLY NOT HERE TO PUT UP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT ACTS OF HEROISM YOU PIG! AND DIDN'T YOU LEARN YOUR LESSON ABOUT DATING MULTIPLE WOMAN WHEN YOU WERE STABBED TO DEATH YOU TWO TIMING BASTARD?! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORD OUT OF YOUR MOUTH ABOUT NAOUFUMI BEING A DISGUSTING CHEATSY BASTARD FROM YOU AGAIN! AND YES I DID JUST EXPOSE THE FACT THAT YOU CAN'T KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS TO SAVE YOUR LIFE AND HOW YOU THINK ALL WOMEN ARE DOLLS YOU CAN PLAY WITH AND PUT DOWN AT ANY TIME! EVEN IF THESE GIRLS DON'T BELIEVE ME NOW, THEY'LL SEE IN TIME THAT I WASN'T LYING ABOUT YOU BEING A PIG! SO GO AHEAD, KEEP TWO, THREE, AND FOUR TIMING YOUR BITCHES! YOU'RE GONNA GET YOURSELF KILLED AGAIN AND I'LL BE SINGING HAPPILY AT YOUR FUNERAL YOU MANWHORE!"

Ah.... I did it again... I let the rage take control... I screamed so loud that no doubt everyone in the castle and town heard what I said... GOOD. I hope they see him for the true pig he is! But god damn my throat hurts now. "Grimm," I speak horsley "let's go get some tea and cake please. I need some sugar to calm my raging soul."

He sighs Grimmly(eeeyyyyyy!!) "Yeah I feel ya there Alyss." We walk away as everyone stares with varrying degrees of shock, anger, disappointment, respect, thoughtfulness, and empathy. The shock and anger for motopedo and Mein, disappointment and empathy(because they agree that motopedo is a player and can understand why I feel the way I do. They just don't agree with my delivery method of choice!😅) from ren, itsuki and their parties.

And thoughtfulness + respect from all the wahmen in the pedo party. The pedo himself tries to stop me only for him to lose a finger to umbra. Well I say that but it was super close to becoming true... if only it were true...

Grimm and I enjoyed delicious bread, cakes and tea at the local bakery! The lady was really nice and said she'd give me a discount cause she's been eyeing the spear hero and his haughtyness for a while and was glad I took him down a notch. She even gave us a free cake! We chatted together while we ate and I told her about sweets from my world, I said I'd make copies of the recipes if she was interested, on the condition that she let me try anything new she makes no charge! She happily agreed and thanked me for this opportunity and I told her the sweets were thanks enough for me. We laughed.

I sent umbra to get paper from the general store and sent him with 20 silvers. He came back with a small wagon full of books and toys. Some of the books were empty and others were filled with novels of this world. He gave me a note from the owner saying to drop by later that day.

I took a blank book and had my spirit imprint all the recipes I knew of for cakes and frostings. The next I had him put in bread recipes.
The third I filled with cookies and pies. The fourth and final book I for teas and sweet drinks. She clutched them as if they were holy scriptures, squealing like a mad woman.

"I can't thank you enough!" She smiled. "No problem Sheri!" I replied. Apparently the squeals concerned someone cause a young boy came running out of the kitchen. "Mama!? What's wrong?! Are you hurt!?" He checked over her frantically.

 "Mama!? What's wrong?! Are you hurt!?" He checked over her frantically

Sheri chuckled. "No Damien I'm fine! But since you're here why don't you introduce yourself to our guests?" The boy, now known as Damien turned to us with a sigh of relief and a warm smile. "Nice to meet you mage hero! I'm Damien Klaus(CL-OU-SE) I help out in the shop! Sheri is my mama!" I smile warmly back at him. "It's nice to meet you Damien! I'm Alyss and this is my companion Grimm. The small black dog is umbra and the small white fox is Yuuki! So uhh..... you want some fuk?"

"........ what sorry?" I lean in with a creepy smile. "I said 'lemme smash' Boyo!" I got smacked by my party, Sheri, and Damien.... Y'ALL AIN'T GOT A SENSE OF HUMOR!! Some people I swear.