•1•

MIA

" no I'm not going " I said shrugging my shoulders and walking away.

" yes you are and that's final "

" what's the point mom ! Kings is a perfectly good school "

" I know it is but the owner won't sell me the school and we got into an argument so I will not be keeping my kids in that school, as soon as I leave most of the other parents will too "

" fine move me to another school in New York, there's not point in me going to LA "

" Kings is the best school here, if you can't go to the best school here then you'll have to go to the best school there "

" mom do you know how embarrassing it is to attend the school you own and everyone there is spoiled Anyway   "

" Mia rich doesn't mean spoiled and you wouldn't know you've never been " I roll my eyes and begin to whine again but she interrupts.

" your going Mia and that's finally " she said and slammed her bedroom door.

" I AM NOT "

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" We will be arriving in LAX shortly " the pilot said. Here I am on our private jet on my way to LA. I am excited to see Brandon just not very interested in living there, and the extremely hot weather is horrible might I add.

We landed and the driver was here to take me to the penthouse. The drive wasn't very long since my dad is always on flights he built a hotel near the airport on a hill. Our penthouse is on the very last floor.

" Mrs.Shenai welcome " the doorman greeted me and I smiled at him in return. Im surprised he still remembers me since the last time I've been here was two years ago.

I entered the apartment and it looks a bit different, my step mother likes to keep everything more modern and up to date.

I go up to my room and I heard footsteps of someone inside my room and instantly got scared. I grabbed the nearest sharpest thing and got ready to attack. 1, 2, 3.

" WHO ARE YOU " I yell and the intruder slowly turns around.

" last time I checked I was your brother " Brandon chuckled. I put down my weapon and jump into his arms.

" I miss you so much " I say still hugging him.

" well of course you'll miss me if you don't come see me for two years "

" one you know I hate coming to LA, and two you don't come visit me either "

" Actually I do it's just the the nights I do come visit your traveling " and I look back to the times where he comes to visit and I was on school trips. " Now tell me, why did mom ship you off to live with dad " I stayed silent for a while.

" honestly, I don't know " I say and sit on my bed and he sits next to me.

" well kid, your a senior starting from tomorrow, try not to destroy the kids they're a bit spoiled " he says and ruffled my hair getting up. " I have a flight to England tonight, see you next week Mia " he kisses my cheek and leaves and I'm left alone in my room.