•23•

BRANDONS POV:

I woke up annoyed because the sun was shining directly at my face, I must've forgotten to shut the curtains. I opened my eyes against my better judgment to see a sleeping Casey, her body laying on top of mine.

I wanted to wake her, move her because this felt so wrong but so right at the same time. I decided to let her sleep because it was probably 8 am which is why the sunlight was so harsh and we fell sleep at around 5. I'll let her wake up on her on account.

I felt extremely tired too and I needed to head back to sleep. I moved her gently off of me and got up to shut the blinds, the light only shining from the sides of the windows which I didn't mind. I took my shirt off and my pants leaving me in only my boxers because that's the only way I could get comfortable.

I heard her shift in her sleep and I thought I woke her up but she just positioned herself on her side facing away from me.

I got into bed and I started shifting positions a lot trying not to touch her but I couldn't, knowing she was right there next to me I needed her warmth to put me back to sleep. I put an arm around her waist and pulled her back into my body careful not to wake her up.

The world felt right and soon I drifted back to sleep.

CASEYS POV:

I woke up unaware of my surroundings but in a matter of seconds last night came back to me. What a chaotic night.

I felt a warm and welcoming arm wrapped around my waist and instantly recognized it as Brandon's. My mind was telling me to get up and get out from under him but my body didn't respond. I lay there enjoying the warmth and comfort.

I can't remember the last time i was hugged and cuddled and had proper human contact for more than five seconds. I shed a single tear as I thought of my parents, of Cora my best friend, and how we used to have sleepover and cuddle all the time. I never realized how cold my life has been until now when I was receiving the thing I have been longing for the most.

I enjoyed the most of the moment because I knew I won't be feeling this way again, and the fact that this feeling was a mistake made it even worse. If he was awake he'd pull away from me and that thought left me feeling guilty.

I saw that it was around 5 pm and realized how much we've both slept in, I mustered up the courage to get up slowly without waking him and left. Calling an Uber to drive me home.

MIAS POV:

I was currently in the school parking lot not wanting to get out and face everyone. I spent the weekend trying to call Ambrose and even wanted to go to his house but Casey told me it would be a bad idea and that I should just approach him on Monday.

But now that Monday's here, I just want to go home and lay in bed the entire day. What would I even say?

Sorry I lied, it was just convenient.

I let out a loud groan and let my head rest on the steering wheel. I was going to be late so I reluctantly got out of my car and walked to class, ignoring all the stares the students were giving me.

I walk into my first class and my eyes meet Ambrose's. We have three classes together and each class we stick together but this time he was sitting next to Alfie.

I took a seat next to some guy who looked like he had just won the lottery. He tried to talk to me a couple of times in class but I completely shot him down and he took the hint and stayed quiet.

The rest of the day was my new boring. Ambrose ignoring the shit out of me, the boys giving me pity looks, people constantly gawking and whispering at me some even trying to befriend me, and Casey being awfully quiet.