•3•

MIA

" I'm sorry I was absent all of last week class but I'm here now " Mr.Killinger claps his hands together.

" so since the school has noticed that many students have taken interest in starting a business or are going to be taking after your parents businesses we decided to add a business class to our syllabus "

I think this might be my favourite class yet. I enjoy business, I grew up surrounded by business. My parents are some of  the most successful business owners in the world, how could I not know about business.

Mr. Killinger talks for the next hour and not once do I find myself losing interest, I can't say the same for the other students.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" HEY SCHOLARSHIP " I hear someone yell really loudly. And then he yells again, and again and again. Finally I feel some pat me on my back and I turn to face a boy.

" I was calling you why didn't you answer "

" last time I checked my name wasn't scholarship " I went back to getting my lunch.

" so I'm having a party this Friday, can you come ? "

" she'll see if she's not too busy being poor and then she'll think about it " Ariel answers for me.

" never knew I hired an assistant, I hope the pay is good, you could get yourself some new shoes " a few people that were around us laughed.

She scoffed, flicked her hair, and walked away. Thank god.

" so what do you say " the boy from earlier says.

" listen .... "

" you don't know my name ? "

" should I ? "

" I'm Chris Lemten, My dad is a top Manager at Shenai INC. you can say he's pretty close with Malcom Shenai " he smirks like that's supposed to impress me.

I'm pretty close with Malcom Shenai too, I'm his daughter.

" ok listen chris, I'll see if I can come ok "

" cool ! " he says and walks away. I walk back to the table that Casey is sitting on.

" Hey Casey , has Chris Lemton ever invited you to a party " she snorted milk out of her nose.

" that's the dumbest thing you've said since I've known you, he only ever invites the most popular and rich kids ever " isn't this school supposed to be made up of popular and rich kids ?

" well he just invited me to his party on Friday "

Casey chocked on her food and began to couch. I hit her back and gave her water.

" HOW " she managed to spit out.

" I have no idea but I'm interested, we're going"

" but I wasn't invited "

" and I don't care "

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" ok class listen up today we're going to be playing basket ball, so the guys and the girls will be playing alone " a look of great-fullness appears on all their faces.

" wait why are we splitting up " i ask with my brows furrowed.

" because I don't wanna get hit in the face " Ariel says.