•20•

MIAS POV:

We've been studying for about two hour in his study room when I get tired and shut the book.

" ok that's enough for me " I tell him and he looks up at me and smiles. I love his smile.

" let's go back to my bedroom " he tells me and I nod.

We make our way back to his room and I practically throw myself on his bed, laying on my back and he sits at the end of the bed.

" your bed smells like you " I say and inhale deeply.

" good or bad ? " he asks toying with my anklet.

" incredible, what is that? "  I look up at him, using my elbows to keep me up.

" Oud, Maison Francis "

" Oh that explains it, Oud is my favorite scent "

" mines books " he tells me and I furrow my brows.

" books ? "

" yeah you know, the smell of an old book, paper, it smells like home to me " I smile at him and get up to kiss him.

We slowly start to move back as we kiss until his back is now on the headboard and I straddle him.

He keeps his arms wrapped tightly around my waist pulling me as close to him as possible while my hands keep going from his face to his hair and back again. His lips make their way down to my neck as he slowly starts to nibble at my neck and I let out a moan.

His door swings open and I push my self off him and end up smashing to the floor.

" mother, don't you knock " I hear Ambrose say and I almost don't want to get up. His mother just walked in on us making out. Oh my god.

I slowly push myself on my feet and I face his mother. Looks to be in her late 40s, black hair, and green eyes, a copy of Ambrose's eyes.

" oh sorry but franci told me you brought a girl and I just wanted to see who it is "

" this is Mia " he says now standing next to me " my girlfriend "

She looks curious.

" what's your last name Mia " she smiles at me and I feel Ambrose getting stiff next to me.

" uhh Sanderson " I make up in the moment.

" uhh Sanderson or Sanderson "

" really mom ? "

" I just want to know dear "

" Sanderson, Mia Sanderson "

" what do your parents do ? " she reminds me a lot of my mother. The perfect boy from the perfect family can't be dating just anyone.

" that's not important " Ambrose says " mom we need to study can you leave please " he asks but his tone was more commanding.

" that didn't look like studying " she says crossing her arms and my cheeks flush red but Ambrose gives her a look.

" fine fine I'll leave, nice to meet you Macy "

" Mia " he corrects her.