•17•

MIA's POV:

" I'm sorry come again? " Sebastian looks at me confused. " because it almost sounded like you said you were Mia Malcom Shenai as in the daughter of THE Malcom Shenai, who OWNS THIS SCHOOL " he yelled out the last part.

" shhhh people are going to hear you " I silence him.

" so your telling me your not a scholarship kid!" he whisper yells.

" no I'm not, I own this school " I whisper back.

" why lie "

" I didn't lie, you all assumed "

" ok why not correct us "

" well a lot of people here are fake and I didn't want to deal with suck ups "

He nods and puts his hands in his coat pockets. Then his eyes widen.

" OH MY GOD AMBROSE IS GOING TO FREAK WHEN HE FINDS OUT "

" shhhhh and that's why you're not going to tell him "

" he's going to kill me when he finds out I knew" he tries to reason with me.

" no, no, no, and no " sometimes with Sebastian I feel like I'm addressing a child " no one is going to find out anything "

" ok but if he does find out - "

" he won't " I cut him off.

" but if he does, he can't know I knew "

" fine "

We start to walk back into the hotel.

" oh wow I'm liking friends with Malcom Shenai's daughter, WAIT CAN YOU MAKE ME PASS ALL MY CLASSES " his eyes light up at the thought.

" shhhhh don't make me regret I told you "

" ok sorry sorry "

" now your end of the bargain " he nods his head slowly.

We walk over to Timothy.

" ok Tunhy here's the deal, you're gonna take down this video or you're going to have your head in a locker everyday till we graduate, your pick " Sebastian threatens him like he's ordering a coffee and Timothy turns white, gets on his phone and clicks away.

" it's done " he squeaks.

" pleasure doing business with you " Sebastian tells him before he turns on his heel and walks away.

I catch up with him as he presses the elevator button.

" no fair, I threatened him and he didn't even flinch " I pout.

The elevator opens and we get in and we press our floor buttons

" well that's because you threatened him as Mia the scholarship girl, not Mia Shenai "

I shrug him off and exit the elevator and head to my room. Being a Shenai comes with a lot of privileges but right now I'm happy to be just Mia.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" ok that's everyone " principal Neistat says as we all try to get seated on the plane. " I hope you enjoyed this trip but now back to school" I got seated next to Casey this time who by the looks of it was going to spend the entire flight asleep, it's currently 3 in the morning and everyone's exhausted.

The students who were in their seats were nodding off while the others were still finding the seat and ordering stuff from the flight attendant.

Then I heard a phone ring 3 aisles ahead of me. A few people were awoken by the ringtone and some were groaning.